Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what race are you least attracted to?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 4:25am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Wow@ this thread. Let anybody say they don't like black women, ya'll get all bent out of shape.

They still gon do it though. *shrug*

I know they are(including some of our very own). I was just making a statement, I wasn't trying to cape for anybody.
I see what you're saying. I realized that and that's why I try not to get butthurt anymore when someone says their not attracted to black women (unless it's stated in a rude way). There are certainly races and ethnicities that I don't find attractive in general and I don't want to hold a double standard. :/
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 4:27am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Wow@ this thread. Let anybody say they don't like black women, ya'll get all bent out of shape.

hilarious isnt it?

you should be happy that most of the women on here are praising black men.. but no you see something wrong w/ this too.... come on bewUnhappy

lol

as hateful as some of you people are? i wish you werent attracted to black men

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 8:33am

Girl, now you know better than to come on BHM talking logic.

According to BHM, it is AOK to generalized and stereotype other ethnic/racial groups, except Black/AA women. The amount of generalizing that occurs on this board is ridiculous.

I never understood how ppl can label an entire group of people off as unattractive. Whether it's a non-Black/AA person referring to us (AA/Black), or an AA/Black individual referring to other racial/ethnic groups. 

Reeks of racism 

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 8:40am

@ realhairjourney.. what's going on w/ your avi and that man w/ the "?" mark on it?
Thats the avi Ssur gives you until you pic one of your own, he did it to me as well and when I tried to change it, I could only pic one of the stupid ones from the forum Ouch
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:25am

hilarious isnt it?

you should be happy that most of the women on here are praising black men.. but no you see something wrong w/ this too.... come on bewUnhappy

lol

as hateful as some of you people are? i wish you werent attracted to black men

Well damn
reashairjourney View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reashairjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 10:44am

Exactly.

@ reahairjourney.. what's going on w/ your avi and that man w/ the "?" mark on it?

I don't know it won't let me upload anything. It really creeps me out.

Edited by reashairjourney - Apr 25 2013 at 10:46am
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:19am
The only time I see people on here getting mad because someone doesn't find black women attractive is when it's a black man. It is weird not to find any beauty in your own race innit? LOL Maybe teamswirl gets mad about other races not liking us but Idk cause I've never been in one of their threads.

Edited by laceyfront - Apr 25 2013 at 11:20am
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:33am

So True. 

This is a black forum, how would you expect us to respond to a negative black woman post??
I wouldn't make the same comment I've made in this thread in a mexican forum. There aren't many places where we can still speak our minds and not feel the backlash for voicing our opinions.

And sometime we still get hit with a little backlash here. LOL
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:33am
I've seen good looking men of all races, but I'm only attracted to the black ones.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Didn't a member here say that mexican women looked like sh*t but had nice calves? lmao. I died.

LOL It was me...but its true!

I was going to say asian but forgot my first crush was filipino and that boy was fawn! I pretty much like any tall guy with a nice smile and deep voice. Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>