Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what part of get out the way you dont understand ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what part of get out the way you dont understand ?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what part of get out the way you dont understand ?
    Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 6:05am
Justin Bieber caught in a alleged hit and run with lil twist in passenger seat. thoughts ?

Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 6:15am
I don't feel bad for the guy that was hit. He walked in front of the car. He was contributorily negligent to his own harm. Justin shouldn't have to bear the entire burden.

But Justin should have stopped. You can't drive away after hitting someone.

Edited by Limalady - Jun 19 2013 at 6:19am
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:10am
Justin has been driving recklessly for a while, tho. It was only a matter of time before he hit somebody.
I couldn't be bothered to give a sh*t about either one of them, but Justin needs to sit his soft Canadian pseudo-thug ass down somewhere. TF he running for? Ole punk ass.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:13am
What Lil Flip got to do with this? That being axed, I dun tol these these kneegrows to stop hanging around with that lil Fragile X child. They gon learn one day.

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't feel bad for the guy that was hit. He walked in front of the car. He was contributorily negligent to his own harm. Justin shouldn't have to bear the entire burden.

But Justin should have stopped. You can't drive away after hitting someone.

Interesting.....
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:24am
Yeah Farra, depending on the circumstances (death or serious bodily injury), leaving the scene of an accident that results in damage without identifying yourself can actually be a felony. Arguably, Justin doesn't have to identify himself, since most people know him, but the accident wasn't entirely his fault. I know I shouldn't stick up for him, but the guy did walk in front of his car as he saw Justin attempting to leave. Justin should have to pay something, but not everything.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:25am
LOL at those fashion choices
I don't feel sorry for him, he was told to move by everybody and he got knocked over. Somebody in LA that really needed help had to wait because this guy was video taping two guys in a car.

ETA:
He wasn't really run over. His cord was caught on the mirror which pulled him down. He spun around and most likely just twisted his ankle. Put some ice on it and call it a day.

Edited by Prazol60 - Jun 19 2013 at 7:28am
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:52am
They freaking boosted!!!! That niqqa was smiling and was about to get up and they started talking about "get an ambulance."

The hell??

If you're flashing a camera in the face of someone who's driving a moving vehicle, YOU are at fault for your stupidity.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 7:54am
That man deserves an Academy Award. I don't like Justin but he doesn't deserve to be taken advantage by people.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic