Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What Lengths & How Many Bundles For This Look?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 7:41pm
The shorter the hair, the longer the weft.

The third picture looks like its 16 but as its curled it looks shorter.

I'd do 12 full packs of 12 for most of these looks, with some filler hair on deck just in case.
Sponsored Links

DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 10:29am
These chicks are gonna have you looking like a heavy headed too full lion's mane. The shorter the hair the longer the weft. If each bundle is at least 3.5 ounces 2 bundles will be enough if you are using a closure or leaving your hair hair out. I always do my best friend's hair with 2 12 inch bundles of 4 ounce hair and it comes out hella full with about a foot long piece of track left. 

I would say 10 and 12 inch. One looks like it could be a 14, in that case, Get 10,12, 14 but dont use all the hair. The more hair you use when its shorter the more it looks like a helmet. 
Tiffany123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:38pm
YES! what DonBellaDiva Said! Use 8-10-12 or just a 10-12 and you'll be fine. If thats not enough hair then don't order from that company again because their bundles are WAY too small!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:09pm
I love those bob. fierce.
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

The shorter the hair, the longer the weft.

The third picture looks like its 16 but as its curled it looks shorter.

I'd do 12 full packs of 12 for most of these looks, with some filler hair on deck just in case.

My bad, that should have been 2, not 12 LOL
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:51pm
how tall are you?

when placed at the bottom of my head a 12 inch is VERY long on me...like BSL and i'm 5'5

So i would say two packs of 12 inch (maybe some filler hair) depending on the texture of hair you're using. If the hair is thicker i would say two packs will be enough if it's finer hair (like virgin indian wavy then i'd say 2.5 packs).
Evangeline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evangeline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:32am
Woo...Nice. You should try 8' 10' 12' , suit the length. And normally 3pcs would achieve this effect. If you need a bouncier look, you can try 4pcs.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:23am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFflwPLmabE&list=UUIVM3-CW8t3DWDAfm88P27Q

first one is jj I don't get one thing is she trying to say this Big WIG is her hair lol looks alright but it don't look real by any stretch????
I just bought a few wigs like this one was like 10 inches and the other was 14 inches you should not go longer than 14 as your longest layer.. 2 and .5 bundles should be more than enough for full look
AnnoyingD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyingD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:35pm
I lloooovvvveeee the look on the second girl! Would this style work with strictly straight weave or...?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12