Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What length bundles should I purchase?

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
Brea0622 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brea0622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What length bundles should I purchase?
    Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:51am
I will be buying the hair for my first full sew in next week and need advice toward purchasing the correct length of bundles.
The reason I have decided to start wearing weave is because my real hair has been damaged from coloring. Although it has been cut and back healthy again, i would like to grow the color out and get my length back again (it was around 12" before I had it dyed, then began to break off in the back). Another reason for my decision is that I will be running cross country when school starts, so getting a sew in will make hair management a LOT easier.

I am buying virgin peruvian bigwave from a site called brazzil dazzle.
I am around 5'5" or 5'6", normal head, slender face, and my real hair is very fine, soft, and cut into a bob. It is also relaxed. I would like for the big wave hair to fall 16" and styled plus cut like this:
http://tinypic.com/r/14av4vc/5

What length bundles should I purchase for a full sew in with a natural part and edges left out???
Or if i decide to buy a lace closure what inch should i purchase?

Please give me any tips that will help in making the hair last longer and promote the growth of my real hair. I am very inexperienced with weaves.
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 11:39am
Go with 16, 18 & 20-nice natural layers. Body wave pattern tends to loose the s wave after wash but it makes the perfect hair for curling. As for the closure, most like buying 12" but its all about preference.   I prefer my closures long about the length of my shortest bundle and I cut the closure to fit my face (my closures tend to have multiple layers cut into them).
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic