FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What kind of weave for Jamaica?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 8:13pm
Girl im telling you the one time I tried to leave my leaveout with a u-part wig in las vegasPinchDead lets just say NO MA'AM.
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 8:51pm
LOLLOL
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Girl im telling you the one time I tried to leave my leaveout with a u-part wig in las vegasPinchDead lets just say NO MA'AM.
Fr3shnFlyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fr3shnFlyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:09pm
this is why I am not going to get my hair done before I go to Jamaica within the next week. I already know it is going to be hot like no other and my leave out will not act right! I'll probably wear a wig. My sister is getting her hair done and I'm like "you can keep that" lol LOLLOL
Qfab4in View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qfab4in Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 11:08am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Girl braid that hair up in a bee hive and get a deep wave or natural wave sew in with a closure. You could also get a nice wig or make one. That kinky curly hair is a nightmare of heat blowing on your neck in the summer time. 

Nice 20 inches and longer. Ain't nobody got time for tending to leave out while on vacation. I'm picturing you in that hair style that concubine has in the Naomi thread. Her hair is DELISH!!!

u just saved me!!! here i am thinking i should get some kc to keep a leave out...shoot, i'm getting my closure as planned.  this board is a life wallet saver!!!
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:46pm
Lawdhammercy! Why is hair so difficult? I went from looking for closures to looking for KC and now back to looking for a closure. I should have gone with my first instinct with the long and wavy. Now it's just a matter of who to buy it from. Pinch

Maybe I'll also get some KC for later in the summer.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:20pm
It's been really hot here for the last couple days. I agree with the KS and KC recommendation
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 7:51am
Update: I ordered some qhp in M2M a couple of days ago. I just ordered a closure from Queen Weave on aliexpress. I would have bought the closure from qhp also, but the in stock density is 130%. Queen weave is 90-100% and thats easier to tweak. I reeeeeeally hope this works out. I'll update when I get the hair installed. 
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 12:11am
I am having this issue also.  I am going down to JA next week and I still don't know which hair to put in I want something that will still look decent after it gets wet.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 7:52am
get something light like a body wave. I think curly hair may be too much with the heat
weavecraze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weavecraze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 2:21am
like other people stated I think leave out is not good because you will have to tend to it after every activity do something with a closure or full head weave. if you head sweat only you would no because the weave still will look decent but if you leave your hair out the weave is going to be straight after swimming and your hair is going to be kinky and wild and that's not what you want.SmileSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic