Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What kind of weave for Jamaica?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What kind of weave for Jamaica?
    Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 11:54pm
My sister's wedding is at the end of this month. I don't know how I should do my hair. 

Since I'm natural I'm wondering if I should get a kinky curly to make blending with the humidity easier. But because of the humidity it might swell. 

I'm wondering if I could pull off something long (18-20" that's long on me because I have a short torso Embarrassed) and wavy as long as I use a closure. But it might be too hot for all of that hair.

I'm wondering if I should do a ks or iy and then I won't have to worry about a closure. I could just have a leave-out. 

I really don't know what I should do. Ouch Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I feel like my options are limited since I'm natural and my hair isn't that long.
Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:49am
Take a KS wig and a KC wig. KS for the wedding, KC for the swimming, activities, etc.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:50am
Actually, it will be extremely hot. Put in KS clip ins. That is what I would do. That way you can make sure that your scalp is not soggy after swimming.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:32pm
kc for blending all around leave out to pull into high pony.  no body got time for clip ins on vacay..............well i know i didnt i took them thangs out after one day of wear. 
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:32pm
your sister wasnt on say yest to the dress was she?? lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

kc for blending all around leave out to pull into high pony.  no body got time for clip ins on vacay..............well i know i didnt i took them thangs out after one day of wear. 
lol i wore them on vaca to hawaii b4 and they worked out good. easy to wash the ocean salt out of the clip ins & the real hair.
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 4:52pm
@510QUEEN No she wasn't. LOL But, I definitely thought she was going to be on some show. She's quite entertaining. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 5:37pm
Girl braid that hair up in a bee hive and get a deep wave or natural wave sew in with a closure. You could also get a nice wig or make one. That kinky curly hair is a nightmare of heat blowing on your neck in the summer time. 

Nice 20 inches and longer. Ain't nobody got time for tending to leave out while on vacation. I'm picturing you in that hair style that concubine has in the Naomi thread. Her hair is DELISH!!!
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:12pm
Something that matches your natural hair texture leaveout
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:26pm
Girlllllll Jamaica is extra hot in the summer....so bare that in mind. I mean everywhere sweating. You could full head weave with closure something in the wavy or curly family.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>