BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Texturizers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What kind of texturizer should I use?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
EdwardDigital View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwardDigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What kind of texturizer should I use?
    Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:12am
I'm a Black male that wants to loosen the natural curls in my hair. I have used Luster's S-Curl products in the past to achieve the desired effects but my hair goes back to being kinky far too soon (could last anywhere from a few days to a little longer than a week before reverting)

I would like to know if there is a better longer lasting product that I can use to get the same look. In addition I would also like to know what steps to take to maintain the hair after its been processed. My sister told me about daily olive oil conditioners and a little actual olive oil in her hair helps as well as only washing every other day instead of daily. Wrapping or covering with a durag also helps according to her. My only concern with the washing part is that I have taken to working out recently and a lot of sweat accumulates in my hair. How would I get rid of it then?

Anyways I'm open to all tips and suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:21am
A mild relaxer would work also.
Good luck
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply