Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Polls, Polls, and More Polls
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What kind of dog do you have??? Need help deciding
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What kind of dog do you have??? Need help deciding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
whittywhit0678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whittywhit0678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What kind of dog do you have??? Need help deciding
    Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 6:43pm
Hello all! I have decided to get a puppy. My apartment is small/medium approx 1200 sq ft. So, I would need something that doesnt require a lot of space. Also, I would like something with little/no shedding. Small-Medium size ok and that can be trained without killing myself. lol.

Please share what kind of dog you have and your experience. Also, a photo would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks guys!Tongue
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 6:50pm
I have a maltese.
They do not shed.

Cute dogs and easy to train
I have pics in this thread::
Post pictures of your pets  i'll just quote them..

Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

My maltese Saki..
I have pics of him for dayyys.. but I won't go there LOL

Thank Sheryse
@Bubbly - My mom hated animals.. so I never had any growing up Cry

Oh well I guess I'll repost some pics I've posted on here before of him.. just because.. I think we need a pet section on BHM!!

June pic (summer cut) 

Awwe baby pic Smile

Randoms:

Weeeeee! ((Check out my fro-hawk))

Ladies Man 

Strong men wear PiNk

In this pic he was in need of a groom/hair cut badddd! Yep

He is bad to the bone!

Thanksgiving Day!! Sporting his faux leather harness vest

This was like the only time he looked a mess...The groomers gave him an unauthorized ceasar cut LOL

whittywhit0678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whittywhit0678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 6:55pm
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is his temperament? Does he bite/chew?
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 9:19pm
He's pretty good about chewing.

When he was brand new he chewed the back of some of my house shoes. I popped him and that was that. He'll be 2 February 2012.

He does not bite unless you are playing rough with him..then he will nibble at your fingers.
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2011 at 9:45pm
chi-pom
Tianinii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tianinii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2012 at 10:47am
I have American Bulldogs but wouldn't recommend them in a tiny living area because they're huge,lol.
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 2:57am
Awww yaya you have the cutest little dog ever!! I have a pit not a good dog for small space because they get big and get hyperactive without enough exercise but they dont require alot of grooming
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 9:14am
Aww Yaya, he is so adorable !
tashaisarn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashaisarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:40am
boxer
bolayi11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bolayi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 1:42am
I honestly think mutts are great: I have a cockapoo and sheltie mix. He's about 25lbs
He's a bit stubborn but smart and hilarious. I love dogs because they're so tuned their owners emotions. 

All dogs will chew and bite when they're puppies. You can avoid this by getting an older dog like a 2 yr old (which is something I'm going to do soon and I think is worth not having cute puppy pics over). You can also avoid this by buying a sh*t ton of chew toys! They usually chew when they're bored. Rawhide is amazing and will reoccupy them for hours. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic