BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What It's Like Shopping at Forever 21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:22pm
I like Forever 21 usually.
My spot for blazers.

They just remodeled ours and now it takes up 3 store fronts.
Confused

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Modeless, you may have a point. We 20 somethings just get confused when we walk around the racks of clothing and wonder what we're doing in there. Like an elderly person with memory problems.ShockedLOL

lol naaah when i was like 19 my mom forbade me from shopping at f21 and deb and the likeLOL
What?LOL

There are some cute things in the store if you sort through it, especially online. Plus it is perfect to buy clothing that will only be in style temporarily, like crochet tops.

she said "Epitome when you buy things you need to look at quality. Dis is not quality. No, I'm not giving you money to buy dis. Return it."LOL

i was mad bc at 19 she was right i didnt think of quality...i just wanted cute sh*t for cheap
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:36pm
I dont mind it..... I have not got anything clothes from there in like 2 years but I love that they copy all the trends... I never buy the cheap shoes but I do by the sunnies and earrings, even bags. The clothing you have to be careful or it will melt~ on you

I do feel like everything is geting cheap now - I bought a shirt from the gap and it has holes in it has not been too longOuch either I might as well jsut by all my clothes from the Thrift stores from now onShocked

Edited by naturesgift - May 06 2013 at 9:38pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 9:55pm
Mad you typed that with a Haitian accent Epitome.LOL

But yeah Forever21 is generally trendy cheap gear. The clothes will last the duration of the trend.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:35pm

But yeah Forever21 is generally trendy cheap gear. The clothes will last the duration of the trend.

I've had things last more than a season or two from Forever. Not including basics though since I'm the queen of buying basic tees and tanks in bulk from places like Conways too. I'm not paying $20 for a white tee that will eventually turn yellowish after 6 or 7 washes.

But anywho, if I buy something I really like from Forever, that I want to last "forever" I usually dry clean it.

But like anywhere, not everything is wash & go. And how you care for your clothes also affects their life span. :-/
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:37pm
i had one top last forever from forever 21...it was linen....idk where it is..outgrew it style wise..i should find it and give it to my lil sissy
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:42pm
For real, if I'm spending my money to buy clothes...I want them to last as long as possible. Especially if it's a unique style that I'm not seeing in the stores - which is hard to do in NYC. :-/

I've bought a lot of awesome pieces on eBay from Hong Kong stores. And even though it was inexpensive, the design looked high end. So, I dry clean them. :)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I've had things last more than a season or two from Forever. Not including basics though since I'm the queen of buying basic tees and tanks in bulk from places like Conways too. I'm not paying $20 for a white tee that will eventually turn yellowish after 6 or 7 washes.

But anywho, if I buy something I really like from Forever, that I want to last "forever" I usually dry clean it.

But like anywhere, not everything is wash & go. And how you care for your clothes also affects their life span. :-/
Imma just agree with everything.Big smile

Edited by carolina cutie - May 06 2013 at 11:44pm
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:45pm
I have never had anything from forever 21 that didn't last me a good while and I am horrible with taking care of my clothes.

But don't get me started on clothes from Papaya and Charlotte Russe Sleepy

I just had a zipper on a skirt from Papaya break yesterday. I wore it anyway though.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 11:49pm
Does anyone else get annoyed that stores sell those see through gauze like small t-shirts for more than $5?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic