BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your special occasion perfume?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by KeraNykole KeraNykole wrote:

L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani Heart

that thing bleached a black dress of mine few years ago. thre it away never repurchased. i though if it does that to fabric i don't want it on my skin

Seriously?! Shocked Thats terrible! Thanks for the tip...I've used it for years with no issues...but I'm going to keep a closer watch out for that now.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:41am
Angel by Thierry Mugler.

I want to buy Very Irresistible by Givenchy.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:47am

I love this too. I ran out about 6 months ago and I still have the empty bottle lol. I get sooo many compliments when I wear it
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 8:53am

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

that thing bleached a black dress of mine few years ago. thre it away never repurchased. i though if it does that to fabric i don't want it on my skin

Seriously?! Shocked Thats terrible! Thanks for the tip...I've used it for years with no issues...but I'm going to keep a closer watch out for that now.
Thanks!

yeah. I remember i was wearing a black dress and i sprayed the perfume and  and also took in in the the car with me. I had it sitting on my lap and when I reached the club there was a "bleached out spot" where i had the bottl sitting in my lap and also little spot all over.  it was a new BCBG dress also so i know i had not washed it that bleach got on it that way. 
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:06am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Everyday is a special occasion so

Ditto
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:07am
Taylor, by taylor swift....I tend not to have different fragrances for different times of the day.Smile
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 9:48am
Rosabotanca or Florabotanica .......
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:23am
I don't wear perfume. Not for any reason though. I often forget other people use it until I catch a whiff of someone who uses too much.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:11pm
LADY MILLION by paco Rabanne
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:17pm
don't really have a signature per se. i like to keep 2 or 3 in rotation depending on the season. this is my current line up so far. if i had to choose 1 i've been wearing the most, its the A*men one.

i still haven't worn the usher cologne(it was a xmas gift) outside of the house cuz it smells cheapDead

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>