BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What Is Your First Up To?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Wow. 
Last I heard of him he was working at a state school.  He immeadiately started dating another girl after we broke up who looked exactly like me (no I'm not full of myself, several people who saw her told me and I confirmed it on fb).  They dated for years and I heard they broke up recently.

Well I just googled him and he was arrested in NYC a couple months ago for grand larceny.  Damn!

well damn!Shocked

Dodged a bullet.
Sponsored Links

313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:55am
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

In the other room watching tv......  i married him
I love hearing things like this Heart
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 12:42pm
1st Love.....Just had a baby girl with a hood model, I don't the dynamics of their relationship, but her did say he wish it was just him and his daughter, and not her...Thats sad plus he is kinda flaky and not a good provider yet, she really just wanted him and to have his child to prove a point

1st Lover.....Is in the Navy just got off Tour he has a son that looks just like him, he had a typical military marriage....got pregnant, got married, got divorced all within one deployment
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 12:48pm

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

We are still friends til this day. However he is married and still thinks I belong to him. I cant talk to one man without him giving the 20th degree.

his wife know this?

She knows that we have known each other since high school and thats about it. She said she wanna meet me but I dont want to meet her. He and I are cool thats all she needs to know. I dont want him like that. If nothing has popped off between us in 16 years, it never will.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 12:49pm
He's listening to me talk about the stuff I see on BHM and pretending to be interested. LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:01pm
He went to Florida and plays college football. I'd rather not talk about him though. I try to forget all the rachet people I've met in my past.But he was sexy though
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:47pm
she has a kid and is on FB acting ratchet 
razzledazzle314 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzledazzle314 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:04pm

Originally posted by razzledazzle314 razzledazzle314 wrote:

In jail probably... for not paying child support for all 12 of his kids... (dodged a bullet there) Thumbs Up Cool

girl you better praise Jesus this Sunday morning!

HalleLOOjah
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Wow. 
Last I heard of him he was working at a state school.  He immeadiately started dating another girl after we broke up who looked exactly like me (no I'm not full of myself, several people who saw her told me and I confirmed it on fb).  They dated for years and I heard they broke up recently.

Well I just googled him and he was arrested in NYC a couple months ago for grand larceny.  Damn!

well damn!Shocked

Dodged a bullet.

Upon further investigation...

He was arrested in 2009 for careless driving and non-support.  I don't know if the latter has something to do with child support.  When did this man have a baby and when did he become a criminal?  They even have his mugshot online.  This is crazy!
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 3:06pm
He's in a grave somewhere, murdered earlier this year.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic