Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What Is Your First Up To?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 1.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Is Your First Up To?
    Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:37pm
so what is she/or he doing?

my husband i were having a convo about our firsts and his now has a masters, and is married with kids and is some type of engineer.

so what is your first doing BHM? you can go on fb, stalk him and report back Evil Smile

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 01 2012 at 5:38pm
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:41pm
rotting in the pits of hell.
at least in my mind he is.

irl- im not sure.

last i saw of him...he was trying his hand at becoming a music producer...aka producing beATs for his cousin...and had a child w/ some southern girl--in which they stole my baby's name.

im sure he hasn't gotten a higher education though...b/c he is a dummy and i had to help his old ass graduate HS..even though he was older than me.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:41pm
My first deleted me from his FB because he didn't like the truth that I was spittin' on his statuses. 

Edited by Sang Froid - Dec 01 2012 at 5:52pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:51pm
Beimg annoying, working overseas, wanting me Dead. At one point he was engaged, he had been had a child already though, I try to minimize the amt of time I interact with him cause he's sooo annoying

He sends me money and I help him out with some things. S/O to shadylady

Edited by Lite Brite - Dec 01 2012 at 5:52pm
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:51pm
Idk because I ignored him every time he tried to contact me.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:55pm
Sending me messages on FB telling me he misses me and asking if he can come visit me...despite the fact he recently changed his status to say engaged and happily posts pics of his baby mama and the ring .

I called him out on it, and he claimed he doesn't wanna go thru with it, but doesn't wanna hurt her feelings.
Still the same ain't sh!t buzzard.

ETA: Damn you LB, and our parallel lives LMAO. This ain't my sponsor tho lol.

Edited by ShadyLady - Dec 01 2012 at 5:57pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:56pm
Living life I guess

JGCwayZeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGCwayZeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:08pm
First Love? First time? He's both lol We're still friends. He graduated from our university in May & has been working a decent 9-5, produces some pretty good music on the side. I think he's enjoying single life for now. We both started seeing other people, and both ended up hurt & there for each other as usual. We have a weird friendship. 
stacks View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:09pm
lol no idea what the scallywag is up to
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:15pm
Being a mark ass bitch nicca
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>