Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is your Favorite shampoo & condition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NotHappy2bNappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotHappy2bNappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2012 at 10:01am
I've been using Suave for years. $1.74 per bottle. THe shampoo gets my scalp clear and the conditioner leaves my hair soft. 

I used to use nothing but Nexxus shampoos and conditioners, going back to the days when you could only get them in the salon, but days later, my scalp would be flaking from buildup. I'm talking cereal flakes here. And every now and then I'll try the hot new ish on the market, most recently Carol's Daughter. I go back to Suave every time. Only thing that cleans my hair.  
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 3:23am
Cantu Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner, or my fave, Suave Coconut...
jhon9369 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhon9369 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2012 at 10:54am
i am using cleanic plus,LOL
Grapes25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grapes25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 12:41pm
Right now I'm using

Shampoo: dangerously straight herbal essences.
Conditioner: Tresemmé repairing conditioner.

I'm finding that the shampoo makes my hair feel silkier/straighter- easier to manage and the conditioner gives my hair volume once dried.
pinkmonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkmonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2012 at 10:33pm
Dove and VO5 - I used them alternately. But I think dove is better than the latter. :)
SahliRene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SahliRene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2012 at 9:20am
Ive been using V05 2in1 Moisturizing with Soy Milk Proteins since December and I love it. Im looking for a good leave in conditioner tho. Any suggestions??
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2012 at 12:38pm
hm. .i actually don't think i even have a favorite. honestly, most products tend to work about the same on my hair. but if i had to venture a guess at what made me go "oooh," it would probly be herbal essences for the shampoo and for the conditioner that made me go "ahhh, la laaaa" it would maybe be... mane n tail. it's between that and aussie moist right now. 
TaRenee88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaRenee88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2012 at 8:46am
Shampoo: Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Conditioner: Sally's GVP Nexxus Humectress
LakeLuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakeLuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2012 at 8:50pm
Shampoo- I haven't really been using shampoo on my hair, but when I was in braid extensions, I used Head and Shoulders Ocean Lift. 

Conditioners- Aussie Moist. Maybe I should try the Moist shampoo 
pamelamorris100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pamelamorris100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2012 at 12:29am

The LEIMO Bio Cleansing Shampoo and LEIMO Thickening Conditioner cleanses and conditions the hair follicle and hair shaft. To further exfoliate and deep cleanse the scalp, use the LEIMO Scalp Scrub.

http://hair-loss-treatment-gold-coast.leimo.com.au/

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style