FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What is your Favorite shampoo and condition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Lunch InParis Lunch InParis wrote:

I must say Creme of Nature!
Check out lunchinparis.com for the latest gucci, luis vuitton, juicy, and coach replica bags you gotta see to believe.

LOL^^^^^
Sponsored Links

Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2009 at 8:41pm
oh my fantabulous BHMers, I recently found out, after looking @ all my products that my fav conditioners have Cry MINERAL OIL can u feel my pain?

any who, this chica that I work with (hey dckin4054-i thinkLOL) was tryna help me find a new conditioner, and was sayin I should use the ORS Replenishing Con. which I was being all negative about. anywho-getting to the point- just shampooed my hair with D&L shampoo and scowering my cupboards to find some left over conditioner, and guess who I run into???ORS....put it in my hair and we instantly fell in love. I just cut my permed ends off so my curls are all springy and niceSmile

luvs it, luvs it, luvs it....
oh and I found this peppermint shampoo from the D&L Natural line that I'm gonna try next week when I shampoo again:)
SugarNSpice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarNSpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2009 at 9:59pm
I just tried Salerm shampoo balsem and conditioner, and the leave in 21, Luve it big time, so far so gooooood Wink
divaforlife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaforlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 2:32pm
The Hairobics Therapuetic Shampoo is one of the best shampoos out there. It's all natural and so is the beautiful owner Stephanie Suthers.
http://www.donvant.com
sufi731 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sufi731 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2009 at 10:27am
I really like Burts Bees Rasberry and Brazilian Nut shampoo
i have yet to try the conditioner but im really shopping around
to see what works with my hair i can't do sulfates,mineral oil
or anything with dashes &  numbers in the ingredients lol.
bardiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bardiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 2:37am

I've been using Pantene plus Conditioner for long lengths.  I also use an Aussie leave-in mousse conditioner.

SugarNSpice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarNSpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 11:11am
I just reordered a 32 oz sizes of Nu expressions hair products line, they seem good so far for my hair, has anyone tried Nu expressions shampoo and conditioner? here is the link: NU EXPRESSIONS HAIR PRODUCTSSmile
AzianSinzation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzianSinzation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 3:36pm
If you are natural- E'tae caramelux shampoo is a great all natural shampoo that will relax the curl and make it easier to manage.

If you are Relaxed- Optimum (pink bottle stay strong) is my #1 favorite especially for those who like to wear their hair in a wrap, it will leave your hair light, soft, and ALOT of body. A couple others for relaxed are:

- John Frieda Frizz Ease
- KeraCare both shampoo and Humecto Cond.
- Giovanni
- Dark and lovely
- Tresseme'
- Creme of Nature
- Olive Oil
- Aveda (Dry Remedy)
- Redken

hope this helps Smile
bardiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bardiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2009 at 2:51am

Could someone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner for long lengths, but also adds moisture and volume? 

My hair problems started when I got a curly perm over highlights about a month ago, and now the ends are breaking off and it really looks fried.  Anyone have any advice or suggestions?  Thanks!
treed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote treed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2009 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by bardiamond bardiamond wrote:

Could someone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner for long lengths, but also adds moisture and volume? 

My hair problems started when I got a curly perm over highlights about a month ago, and now the ends are breaking off and it really looks fried.  Anyone have any advice or suggestions?  Thanks!

I've been using Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment. It works well with my hair. For the shampoo, I use Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo. Also, I would recommend Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo; it's a little expensive but worth a try.

For breakage, I can't really help you there sister. I've never really had a problem with breakage. But, from what I've been reading on the boards, Amphogee ( I hope I spelled that right) is a really good product for damaged hair. Smile

Edited by treed - Apr 26 2009 at 12:35pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 31>
  Share Topic