FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What is your Favorite shampoo and condition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Queensheba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queensheba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 3:05pm
i dnt know im falling more and more in love with ors products my hair just dosn't like pantene relax n natural ne moreConfused
Sponsored Links

ldymrmlde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldymrmlde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 9:33pm

Cocoa Pink's Princess Poo (Sulfate free) and Shine Sweetie (all natural)

http://www.cocoapink.net/Hair-c-1.html she is an etailer and it takes awhile to get the products but its worth it.

I've been using these products for over 1 year. I tried to go back to my old shampoo but it made me break out (damn cones and sulfates). Hair products from Cocoa Pink are the only thing I use besides organic coconut oil.
SugarNSpice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarNSpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 12:31am
wow, Idy, Much thank you thank you, for introducing this exciting hair products, Now my PJisms are wanting to buy these, which ones did you try? how is there shampoos and condish? which ones you got? Thumbs%20Up
vanity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 4:03pm
I am still searching for my favorite shampoo.

My favorite conditioner...is a generic version of Matrix  Biolage Conditioning Balm..it is called Conditioning Balm.I got it as Sally's beauty supply yesterday.  I am using this a a leave in...my hair is so moisturized ..I usally braid my hair up underneath my wig, but when I took off my wig I took out a couple of the the braids and my hair is so moisturized it actually has a little shine to it..

Normally you don't leave it in..but I got that idea from someone from the lhcf.com it works fine...and I didn't add any oils either.
ldymrmlde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldymrmlde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by SugarNSpice SugarNSpice wrote:

wow, Idy, Much thank you thank you, for introducing this exciting hair products, Now my PJisms are wanting to buy these, which ones did you try? how is there shampoos and condish? which ones you got? Thumbs%20Up

no prob Big%20smile I have the Poo in Couer de Vahine, Shine Sweetie in Pink Scentgasm and Couer de Vahine. Some of the scents are dupes of perfumes. They leave my hair soft and shiny. I am trying her Soulmate (intensive hair treatment) but I think I will also try Olive Oil Conditioning Pak. I've also tried her Anti Frizz serum but Dead. It left my hair hard and dry.. yuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarNSpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 4:15pm
thanks idy. bumpin here for more responses!!
danniekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danniekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 12:40pm
BURTS BEE'S SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 8:59pm
i use D&L 3-n-1 moisture seal conditioning shampoo, instant conditioner and then DC with the moisture seal deep conditioner...

makes my hair feel FABULOUS I love it to death and its the only thing that makes my hair loves too:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarNSpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 4:01pm
thanks nef, bumpin here.....Thumbs%20Up
ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElectricLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 8:56pm
Need I say it? Kenra and CoN!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
  Share Topic