Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Sweet Karma View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is your calling
    Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 11:56pm
I dont know what my calling is. I feel as if I am just exsiting and not living up to my full potential. I dont like what I have become and I know there is so much more waiting for me. Its hars to breack the cycle of negative thinking sometimes. I am just sick of struggling with this. Sometimes I fear making the worng decision and having to start all over again, fear of disappoint and other things as well. It feels as if i am at the cross road unable to move left or right.

What is your calling and how did you know?
Sponsored Links

alwaysme1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 3:31am
I'm just like you.  I don't yet know my calling either.  I do pray that God will show me what it is that He has in store for me.  And when I pray, I believe that in due time, His Will will be shown to me!  Be patient, and keep praying.
lolabelle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 6:17am
When I was 15, I had no idea what I wanted to do in life. So I just prayed and asked God , and he told me to become a vet.I didn't believe him, but I did a lot of research about what duties vets performed and it was so true. This is what I wanted to do with my life. That is my true calling. If I were you, I would pray to God and ask him to tell me what my purpose in life is and ask him to allow you to hear him clearly. Also, dont doubt what God says. He knows what he is saying.

Edited by lolabelle - Mar 17 2010 at 6:23am
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 8:18am
I'm just agreeing with the others, keep praying about it.  You sound just like me a couple of years ago.  I would like to suggest that it may have something to do with whatever your passion is.  
vette2100 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 7:56pm
I wish I had an answer for you. But I don't. It is not a good feeling going about life without any clear set goals. This is what has led me to this site. I am finally trusting in God, and letting go of the I can do it all by myself attitude, become better and then talk to God. I know I am worthy of talking to him even at my worst and lowest point. Because I cannot do it without him. I have lost my way, but I am slowly making it back. Sorry so long. Bless you.
nyqueene View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 9:29pm
It is frustrating at times, but that's part of what makes life exciting. I have an idea of my calling, but I'm not 100% sure...and I've been at this almost 3 yrs! But I don't truly want to know exactly what I'll be doing or where I'll be 5 yrs from now. God is full of surprises!

Our primary cause is to preach the gospel. So focus on being a witness for Christ first and foremost. Also, ur passion plays a lot into it. That's why we're advised to follow our hearts. So just take baby steps and obey God in all your ways. He may start small like "tell your friend that you love her" so you can practice following the Spirit. And as you mature in Him, He'll reveal more to you.

I once heard that God's perfect will for us is not a destination, but a journey. So it's not just becoming a preacher, or a doctor, or a homemaker. Cuz once u gain a title, there's still more work to do and goals to achieve. So don't worry and trust that God is guiding your footsteps. Follow Him the best you know how to at the moment and let Him reveal His will for you in His timing.
Sidney View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2010 at 9:35pm
To share the gospel whenever, however, even on a hair board, lol
Sweet Karma View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 1:09am
Originally posted by nyqueene nyqueene wrote:

It is frustrating at times, but that's part of what makes life exciting. I have an idea of my calling, but I'm not 100% sure...and I've been at this almost 3 yrs! But I don't truly want to know exactly what I'll be doing or where I'll be 5 yrs from now. God is full of surprises!

Our primary cause is to preach the gospel. So focus on being a witness for Christ first and foremost. Also, ur passion plays a lot into it. That's why we're advised to follow our hearts. So just take baby steps and obey God in all your ways. He may start small like "tell your friend that you love her" so you can practice following the Spirit. And as you mature in Him, He'll reveal more to you.

I once heard that God's perfect will for us is not a destination, but a journey. So it's not just becoming a preacher, or a doctor, or a homemaker. Cuz once u gain a title, there's still more work to do and goals to achieve. So don't worry and trust that God is guiding your footsteps. Follow Him the best you know how to at the moment and let Him reveal His will for you in His timing.
Wow that was amazing you spoke very clear from your heart
alwaysme1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 3:25am
Originally posted by Sidney Sidney wrote:

To share the gospel whenever, however, even on a hair board, lol

Yes Mam!
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2010 at 12:54pm
IA with Sidney, the one the great commission is a huge calling. If nothing else, you got that.

Edited by mangachan - Mar 21 2010 at 12:56pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic