Extensions Plus

Forum Lockedwhat is your baggy routine?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
*braidbeauty* View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is your baggy routine?
    Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 9:01pm
I just started doing it w/ great results. Just wanted to see if I can get more tips to enhance my results.

how often do you do it, what do you use, how long do you leave it on etc. thanks.
Sponsored Links

babybrownz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 9:14pm
I do it about 6-7 nights a week. I usually use BJ whipping cream and EVOO, but since I'm out of wbc I'm using Garnier Fructis sleek and shine serum and it works great! My hair is silky and bouncy in the morning with a great scent. I usually baggy over night. 7hrs or so...HTH
Only1biancab View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 9:22pm
I baggy almost every night, overnight.  I hit it at least 5 times a week.  ...That sounds funny. LOL Anyways! I have like an order and everything.  First I spray some StaSofFro.  Then I go to the sink and run some water over my hair.  After that, I put on Lustrasilk conditioner.  I'm not sure of the name, but it comes in the clear and green bottle and it has a peach colored creamy conditioner in it.  I have to use the water and StaSofFro in that order because my hair really likes glycerin and it really likes water too, but only if the glycerin comes first.  It's complex, I know. LOL  But it works GREAT!  My hair is the softest and most manageable it's ever been.  
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 9:26pm

I use Whipped Baggy Creme when I baggy, which is almost every night, overnight.

I moisturize my hair then apply the WBC, then put on a baggy and tie it with a rubberband. The days that I cowash, wash/deep condition, I don't baggy on wet happy. I moisturize, then the next day I baggy.

Mrs. October View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 9:54pm
I usually baggy 5 nights a week.  I put my hair in a ponytail, apply WBC to my ends, put a roller on my ends and then put the baggy over the roller.  I know - sounds weird, but it WORKS!  My ponytail comes out very smooth and straight in the morning, plus the roller gives the ends a nice curl!
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by *braidbeauty* *braidbeauty* wrote:

I just started doing it w/ great results. Just wanted to see if I can get more tips to enhance my results.

how often do you do it, what do you use, how long do you leave it on etc. thanks.

Hey lady!Tongue
I baggie day and night (most of the time)
I wear the baggie during the day and cover it with a bonnet so no one sees it.  Then when I get home, I take the baggie off, let my hair dry completely, remoisturize my hair, and put the baggie back on before bed.

I use Wave Neuvo Finishing Lotion or Carefree Curl Gold, depending on what mood my hair is in.

Heart

ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 12:09am
I just started doing it too.  I have cornrows and box braids in right now so I put my hair in a ponytail, sprayed my ends with my leave-in(Doo Gro Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Detangler mixed with Tresemme Anti-Breakage leave-in detangler), smoothed on some BB Castor Oil and Aloe oil moisturizer and sealed it in with Africa's Best Herbal Oil.  I just got rid of some raggedy ends and I'm trying to keep them nice cuz I hate trimming.
*braidbeauty* View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 9:20am
bump
bluemac View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 9:27am
I only baggy at night and I don't do it every night anymore.  I put it in a ponytail, put some Profectiv Healthy Ends or other moisturizer on it and then put on a sandwich bag.

When I want to maintain a straight style (which is not often), I do exactly like Mrs.October, I put a baggy over a single roller.
Kym View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 9:59am
Hi,

I use BJ's Whipped Baggy Cream (original formula for the winter).  I make 3 or 4 ponytails, put WBC on each one, and twist it in a piece of plastic.  Then I make a bantu knot with each section and fasten it with a clip.  If I want my hair swinging the next day, which is rare, I do a cross wrap with WBC2 (the 90% natural formula).  I put it on my ends, cross wrap my hair, and tie on a silk scarf (no baggy). 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic