Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your absolute favorite hair pattern?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your absolute favorite hair pattern?
    Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:34pm
Hey Ladies! Smile 

So with all the patterns that are available now, what is your hands down favorite hair pattern when it comes to your extensions? I have always been a straight hair girl, I mean ALWAYS, lol. And now I'm venturing into curls and waves more. When I finally purchase my first ever virgin hair I plan on picking a wavy pattern...I think it's so pretty and versatile.

So what's your favorite? Wavy, curly, loose wave, straight....
Sponsored Links

darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:03pm
Hands down, my favorite will have to be curly. I just love all curly hair. But I will rock my wavy and straight.
dawnnsalina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawnnsalina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:07pm
I am new to aliexpress, looking for a 22 inch soft body wave myself! Hard to find a vendor to trust. 
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:13pm
Brazilian body wave. Best of both worlds... almost!
dawnnsalina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawnnsalina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:17pm
what vendor do you use?
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:18pm
The curl pattern that I fell in love with at first sight is from Maaliyah Hair...it's described as Malaysian curly/wavy. Now that to me is the best of both worlds, lol. I've been stalking Aliexpress to see if I could find a more affordable comparable hair, but I've had no luck so far. 
But I do agree that body wave seems to be the best of both worlds. 
misscapri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote misscapri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:31pm
It depends on the day.

My favorite textures and curl patterns change with the wind.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:36pm
^^Completely agree. And that is the beauty of U-part wigs. My goal is to have several u-part wigs at my disposal of all my favorite hair patterns. :)
trendsetta25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trendsetta25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:52pm
Curly...i recently wore Yummy Hair Extensions Loose Curl and fell in love Embarrassed
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:09pm
Curls are becoming my fav. I like the no hassle of straight hair though. Kinky curly is my next summer look.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>