Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the worst thing an ex did to you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the worst thing an ex did to you?
    Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:30am

10 Exes So Horrible, You'll Start To Think Back Fondly On Yours

The Huffington Post  | by  Brittany Wong

We've all got a crazy ex, and sharing stories about how batsh*t insane they were is one of life's great joys.

On Monday, the good folks over on Reddit busted out their ex horror stories. We've compiled the worst of the worst below. They're so bad, you might even begin to think your ex was relatively sane in comparison.

1. "He left me stranded 1,000 miles away from home in Texas while he went to Arizona and called me to tell me he's leaving me for his step-sister." -spilledcheerio

2. "My last girlfriend broke up with me over instant messaging after two years. I was 27, she was 23." -Itellsadstories

3. "He stole my identity, opened a fake business, embezzled money from the company he was working for, then got my wages garnished for unpaid taxes to the tune of 113k. But then the FBI got involved and quite a while later it was all sorted out. That a-hole went to jail!" -prettyugly1

4. "I left for a week to LA and when I came home he dumped me via text message. Totally unexplained and he had just called me that morning telling me he loved me and was so happy to see me again soon. Two days later he released a song about how he dumped me. Some of the lyrics were 'Life always moves on, we have to say goodbye. Just know that I loved you and I cared, that's why I had to let you go.' Doesn't seem like a bad thing; it was a really sweet song and I was thankful for that. However, I wasn't thankful for the girls that were hitting him up on the Facebook post of it he made, and he started flirting with them right back. So here I am, watching notifications pop up, crying in my room as I watch girls start hitting on my ex over a song about him dumping me."-winecountrygirl

5. "While we were still dating, my ex decided to take a drunken joyride in my truck without me knowing. She crashed it into a tree, totaled the truck but she was completely fine. The worst part? She was going to the guy she'd been cheating on me with." -chancellorjay

6. "She posted a listing about me on Craigslist in the male seeking male section. She gave my phone number."-SoloFlashMob

7. "My girlfriend of 2.5 years slept with my roommate. We break up. She packs her crap from my room and moves in to his room. Needless to say I moved out, but it took me 30 days to find another apartment. I slept with earplugs in so I wouldn't have to hear them have sex. " -falluptard

8. He dumped the contents of an outdoor trashcan (including the nasty water in the bottom) into my trunk. It took months to get the smell out. -derpina_april

9. "She would steal $20 bills from my wallet at night. I finally had to set up a sting operation to catch her. As soon as I did the one year relationship was over." -Rob768

And finally, the worst ex move of all...

10. "She changed the password on her Netflix so I couldn't use it for free anymore. Like, what kind of person does that?" -not-him-again

read more on http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/25y4c3/what_is_the_worst_thing_an_ex_did_to_you/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/20/worst-ex-_n_5360542.html
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:44am
1 & 7 was cold blooded.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 6:48am

[–]lillyjb 153 points

< ="#" ="usertext" id="-t1_chltxxye21">

My uncles wife tricked him into marrying her by saying she had a terminal disease and that she would be dead in 3 months. She went to great lengths to fake doctor reports and everything and she even threw in a fake pregnancy too. 20 years later and they're still married.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:04am
Damn #7
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:12am
Cry Now as soon you and ____ don't agree, any information shared will be used as a receipt Disapprove 

Phuck U Bish, thats why your man peed on your rug before he left you..Dead
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:13am
"She posted a listing about me on Craigslist in the male seeking male section. She gave my phone number."-

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:40am
things that ive read about here ..

im not even sure people complain about being dumped over text

that sh*t is normal

and bhm sanctioned
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:58am
Die......I was heartbroken.....
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:30am
#7 would never happen in the black community, everybody woulda gotten that ass beat in that apartment
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:40am
7. "My girlfriend of 2.5 years slept with my roommate. We break up. She packs her crap from my room and moves in to his room. Needless to say I moved out, but it took me 30 days to find another apartment. I slept with earplugs in so I wouldn't have to hear them have sex. " -falluptard

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic