Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What is the point of not telling anyone your

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:45pm
so they'll have the opportunity in their adult life go on a forum and ask about trademarking name. Since theyll be the only ones with the name they will refuse to say what it is.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:47pm
Bunny, so dramatic. I promise I won't stalk and kidnap

You could PM me. I'm very trustworthy in PMs, believe me.

Im still mad coco never told me her unusual name
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Some people dont name their child until they are born
I knew what their names were gonna be since high schoolLOL

I still have 2 names, 1boy, 1 girl. that I'll never useCry  I'm hoping I can force the name on my grandkids ... otherwise, it'll die with meOuch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:49pm
that was like 3 years ago.. 
i wouldnt mind telling you now but i dont know if i will 
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

that was like 3 years ago.. 
i wouldnt mind telling you now but i dont know if i will 
don't do it coco!  It's like stripping away a piece of ur soul!!

We must keep something for ourselves.  It's like losing ur virginity, once u give it away, u can't get it back
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:55pm
lol its too late bunny.. 

a handful of posters know my name cus of sending stuff/paypal 

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 2:57pm
well i know the African tradition of not naming an infant till about 7 days after the birth as to not "jinx" the chance of the kids survival (due to high infant mortality rate right after birth), you wait till a few weekd/days to see if he or she survives and then name the babe. The slaves brought it and passed it down, now some adhere to it most dont anymore. Im not explaining it properly. i know

There was once a thread where a member, _________ refused to tell u her name. HILARITY. Why?because she was C-E-R-T-A-I-N she was the only one in the world with her name and wanted to trademark it. laaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss im dying just remembering the thread

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:05pm
diane...some people are so extra!  lol
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

well i know the African tradition of not naming an infant till about 7 days after the birth as to not "jinx" the chance of the kids survival (due to high infant mortality rate right after birth), you wait till a few weekd/days to see if he or she survives and then name the babe. The slaves brought it and passed it down, now some adhere to it most dont anymore. Im not explaining it properly. i know

There was once a thread where a member, _________ refused to tell u her name. HILARITY. Why?because she was C-E-R-T-A-I-N she was the only one in the world with her name and wanted to trademark it. laaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss im dying just remembering the thread

we filled in the blank on pg 1.  & frankly, as a member of the unique name committee, I don't blame her.   Nobody in the world has my daughter's name.  NOBODY!..  The 2nd to last time I vacationed in Jamaica, a man at the resort that worked the bar in the pool, had my 1st son's name, but he spelled it differently, so it doesn't count ..hmphh!  A celebrity named his kid  my 2nd son's name.  He was talking about it on Oprah & my mouth dropped.Shocked  Pretty sure it was the same spelling. But at least mine was 1stApprove
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

diane...some people are so extra!  lol
----------->

ur  name is prolly something wack like tiffany, tracy ,tamika, or janet

Edited by Senior Detective - Aug 29 2014 at 3:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair