FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

*What is the best kind of Micro hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
lala71848 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *What is the best kind of Micro hair?
    Posted: Oct 16 2010 at 10:22am
* Hello, I was thinking about braiding my hair in micros/ straight hair . It has been awhile since ive braided my hair with straight hair,last time I did my hair like this was when i was in high school 5 yrs ago. Since I havent done my hair like this in awhile i forgot what is the best hair to use. I believe i use to use janet. I know there are different kind of brands that are also good. so any advice will be helpful. o0o and of course human hair.
Sponsored Links

lala71848 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2010 at 3:18pm
52 views n no response??
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2010 at 4:58pm

Everyone has their own preference but I prefer Xpression as I can grab it well and it doesn't slip, but I guess there are other types out there but I am more familiar with this hair.

marhia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marhia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2010 at 9:59pm
I like to use human hair when i do micro braids. A brand called bless but I use wet and wavy most of the time. Just did my own last weekend 
lala71848 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2010 at 3:45pm
I too like human hair, The only time I actually use synthetic hair is if im purchasing a half wig for a week a two... But I actually bout hair from bss called black beauty I dunno how this hair will come out but its 100% human hair and I purchased 3 packs 2 in 18in and one in 16in I plan on braiding my hair next week Monday.Ill post pictures when I am done my hair. But please if you have any more input on the best kinda of micro hair please do leave a comment im sure there are others out there that might have the same problem.
allanweary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allanweary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2010 at 3:09am
Form experience human hair lasts longer than any other kind of hair but it is more expensive and human hair can get wet other types cannot. If you get straight hair hot hater can make it wavy or any kind of moisturizer or mousse. Its best to ask the person behind the counter what is best I tried many kinds and I don't see a difference. Oh F.Y.I there are more than one type of wet and wavy. I like deep wave but if you get that you have to get longer hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2010 at 3:27pm
From my experience with buying hair I have notice that there is a differesnce. some companys claim to be selling 100% human hair when sometimes it is not so. sometimes the hair sheds more than the other. Yes the hair does curl with heat and so forth but there is a big difference in the type of brand that you are buying.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 7:43am
I prefer deep wave,and I use the ULTRA brand.
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2010 at 12:15pm
I like afro braids, so I like GLANCE water wave
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply