Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 6:56am
You can't post your Ad in this section. You have to pay to post an Ad.
You post you pay.
您不能发布您的广告在这一节。你要付出张贴广告。 
你发表你付出代价。

Edited by realvirginhair - Jul 30 2014 at 6:59am
Sponsored Links

Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 12:07am
Golden swish and Filipino
Rumqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 10:14pm
Just skimming....seems like we missed the era when hair was actually good. Cry
The best hair I've tried was Indianhaircompany.com a few years ago. LOOOOVED IT but that was so expensive! 
Still have it somewhere bleached and in my hair bag. I had a few good Peruvian bundles from another smaller vendor some time ago also but I won't mention the name. I'm new and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm "advertising". lol
I think it's demand and supply. The demand is higher now so everyone is cutting corners to try and keep up and quality and genuineness are sacrificed. =(

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Rumqueen Rumqueen wrote:

Just skimming....seems like we missed the era when hair was actually good. Cry
The best hair I've tried was Indianhaircompany.com a few years ago. LOOOOVED IT but that was so expensive! 
Still have it somewhere bleached and in my hair bag. I had a few good Peruvian bundles from another smaller vendor some time ago also but I won't mention the name. I'm new and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm "advertising". lol
I think it's demand and supply. The demand is higher now so everyone is cutting corners to try and keep up and quality and genuineness are sacrificed. =(

I think my friend tried them a long time ago and loved it but it was expensive.

Yup I feel like there's no good hair left anymore
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:03pm
I think it was called nature girl. It was sooooo expensive but that hair looked amazing. I never got the chance to buy it because during those days I was a college girl with a few pennies to rub together. But I wish that I could find some hair with that type of curl now.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 6:51pm
the best hair i've had is Queens hair. I've had my last install in for the past 7 months and just bought 3 more bundles that are getting installed tomorrow so i can give the other hair a rest. i love it!
KayyOnas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KayyOnas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:23pm
well I'm new on Alibaba any good stores, please reply with reviews and links 
ZPhiBGirl3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZPhiBGirl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:45am
I have bought hair from 2 places that I really like

Beweave.it  braz.Deep wave 28,30,32 was around 500
Lavishbeauty.net  Braz body wave same lengths, i believe it was around 600

@realvirgin hair..Thanks for the laugh this morning hun...You post you buy!  ....flatline....
despicableme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote despicableme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 4:40am
Although I have not try that, but I think queen love hair products is quite good actually. But I am not sure what relationship it has beteen QHP.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2014 at 7:32am

Confused  Honestly, the best I've had so far was my first batch of QHP. I dyed and fried that hair and wore it for over a year.  It kept it's curl pattern, didn't shed or tangle, and ironed out beautifully.   The orders I have had since then were also not bad, but never as good as that first batch.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style