BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Milkshakegirl Milkshakegirl wrote:

Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

My honest to God best hair I've purchased is from Jeffrey. Some IY back in January of 2013 or December of 2012. I used that hair nonstop for almost a year from installs to clip-ins until my mother stole it from my stash and ruined it. I must have had a great batch because I've heard mixed reviews from him.

Who's Jeffrey ??

He is a CV.
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 12:14am
arju
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by IvyLovely IvyLovely wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Hmm, I can't say which hair has been best for me yet because I'm soon to be new to the weave game. But, I'm thinking about purchasing my first batch from GenesisVirginHair. Has anyone tried the Brazilian Wavy from that company?. I remember that hair being so hyped up back in 2012-2013. Sorry, I couldn't find any threads of that hair here.Approve

Isnt this the hair u have? according to your post ...that u posted in another thread asking about products to use on the hairSleepy

@Ivy.... So you didn't get the memo about Genesis's vendorConfused.

No, why? Ermm

Ivy... type in BHM GENSIS virgin hair. Do research before your purchase. Dont throw away ur coins

I've done lots of research on youtube actually. Just wanted to know others opinion on this thread . Oh & I think I might now what ya''ll are talking about. But weren't those threads posted back in 2011? I think the hair has gotten very similar to what fabulasityisme had now

Girl just please do what they said u won't regret it trust me lol.. but I remember that hair being hyped two to three years ago... fabulasityisme is me really put herself on the map with that one and the company everyone was ordering waiting at the computer for 7am...specific time every Monday lol.   And no hair be left within 2 hours lol....
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 10:36pm
And I meant Pacific time
blackreign100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blackreign100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:10pm
Indique Virgin indian curly and wavy. It lasted for years!!! well worth the money 
milvershelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote milvershelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 5:23pm
EPRT (the older it gets the better) I love this hair
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 6:55pm
GLAM Virgin Indian hair by some man named Alex in NYC
It was hand wefted, bought over 4 years ago and still last
The curly was the boom, and the wavy was as well.

Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by sophiaaa sophiaaa wrote:

last week,i have bought the best Hair Extensions from a good website http://www.abhair.com/ with free shipping.the Brazilian Remy extensions are thick, soft, as well as beautiful.

OOOh! thank you! girl, can you take pictures? we would just love it see it on your head after a week!

You should pay to advertise on BHM!
SuperModelStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperModelStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:11pm
1. Hands down some Chinese Yaki that I bought from @Sugabanana in the M2M board. Y'all when I tell you I loooooved that hair. You couldn't tell me nothing. Blended beautifully with my hair. If only I still had it. :( SMH Don't know where it went or what happened to it. Had women coming up to me randomly touching my hair thinking it was mine. Suga if you get anymore of that hair know that I will be first in line!

2. EP Zig Zag Curly was beautiful! So light - so cute! I miss that length so much! Hair just swaying in the wind.

Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:45am
1. Wagman malaysian hair.. it was cheap then. i beleive i had 2 or 3 bundles for under 230 with shipping.

2. Wagman NC. Loved this hair RIP. idk what happened to it :( best curly hair ever!!

3. Dont kill me ladies but i love me some GenesisVirginHair.. Yeah i know its not virgin and it may have fillers.. but if you wanna go a step and a half above bss hair and if you like me always buying new hair cause of a style that was cut ... i love this hair for that reason plus it feels like new hair with a Wash and air dry.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic