BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Your post IvyLovely
Do anyone know If I could use 

• Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner,
  • Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream,

On my Brazilian wavy hair from GenesisVirginHair??

I wanted to use those products so maybe it can help keep the waves looking good. But, I don't know If I should because those products are for Curly hair. Do you think It would be okay If I use those curly hair products on my brazilian wavy hair? ErmmWink
ShockedLOLCry

As in ''My'' I was referring to ''When I get the hair,''. I figured since I'm on the verge of purchasing it VERY soon, why not say ''My''. Eventually, soon, it will be minds, so why not?. I don't already have it. In fact, I never brought any hair ever becuase I'm soon to be new to the weave game. It will be my first time ever getting a weave....... ''ShockedLOLCry''.. overwhelmed much? ClapQuestion

Edited by IvyLovely - Jun 20 2014 at 8:58pm
Sponsored Links

IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by IvyLovely IvyLovely wrote:

Hmm, I can't say which hair has been best for me yet because I'm soon to be new to the weave game. But, I'm thinking about purchasing my first batch from GenesisVirginHair. Has anyone tried the Brazilian Wavy from that company?. I remember that hair being so hyped up back in 2012-2013. Sorry, I couldn't find any threads of that hair here.Approve
Isnt this the hair u have? according to your post ...that u posted in another thread asking about products to use on the hairSleepy

@Ivy.... So you didn't get the memo about Genesis's vendorConfused.
No, why? Ermm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:11pm

Hmm, I can't say which hair has been best for me yet because I'm soon to be new to the weave game. But, I'm thinking about purchasing my first batch from GenesisVirginHair. Has anyone tried the Brazilian Wavy from that company?. I remember that hair being so hyped up back in 2012-2013. Sorry, I couldn't find any threads of that hair here.Approve

Isnt this the hair u have? according to your post ...that u posted in another thread asking about products to use on the hairSleepy

No, why? Ermm

Ivy... type in BHM GENSIS virgin hair. Do research before your purchase. Dont throw away ur coins
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:28pm

No, why? Ermm

Ivy... type in BHM GENSIS virgin hair. Do research before your purchase. Dont throw away ur coins
I've done lots of research on youtube actually. Just wanted to know others opinion on this thread . Oh & I think I might now what ya''ll are talking about. But weren't those threads posted back in 2011? I think the hair has gotten very similar to what fabulasityisme had now

Edited by IvyLovely - Jun 20 2014 at 9:35pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:34pm
Ammmm Youtube is not credible. When vendors send hair for reviews a..
- most reviewers don't install the hair ...they wear wigs. They can't tell the real wear and tear of the hair.
- they wear the wig/ or upart for 2 weeks...cant tell the true durability.
- some reviewers get a percentage of the sales of the hair sold ...so they will say anything
Ivy ...my advice is start typing into Google...aliexpress bhm or whatever vendor u are considering. Tons of information on this board along with pics

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 20 2014 at 9:36pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:39pm
As a matter of fact ivy... type in Google...BHM YOUTUBE REVIEWERS
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:39pm

Ammmm Youtube is not credible. When vendors send hair for reviews a..
- most reviewers don't install the hair ...they wear wigs. They can't tell the real wear and tear of the hair.
- they wear the wig/ or upart for 2 weeks...cant tell the true durability.
- some reviewers get a percentage of the sales of the hair sold ...so they will say anything
Ivy ...my advice is start typing into Google...aliexpress bhm or whatever vendor u are considering. Tons of information on this board along with pics
Hmm, that is true. I'll try the google research than. But I still probably will try it out just to see because ive had my eyes on that hair for the LONGEST. I really want hair like that
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:44pm
IVY trust... read these boards... start with GENSIS. You would be surprise what u can learn
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:40am
My honest to God best hair I've purchased is from Jeffrey. Some IY back in January of 2013 or December of 2012. I used that hair nonstop for almost a year from installs to clip-ins until my mother stole it from my stash and ruined it. I must have had a great batch because I've heard mixed reviews from him.
Milkshakegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milkshakegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

My honest to God best hair I've purchased is from Jeffrey. Some IY back in January of 2013 or December of 2012. I used that hair nonstop for almost a year from installs to clip-ins until my mother stole it from my stash and ruined it. I must have had a great batch because I've heard mixed reviews from him.

Who's Jeffrey ??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style