BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 6:50am
Man I miss threads like this do we even have mods anymore to delete these vendors..Anywhoo..

Arjuu
Bliss
Had yummy and sassy not impress..
I wish I bought Nature girl Cry
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:40am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/genesis-virgin-hair_topic319832_page3.html
Just a reference for the blogger who said they saw nothing on here about them.
And there are more
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by IvyLovely IvyLovely wrote:

Hmm, I can't say which hair has been best for me yet because I'm soon to be new to the weave game. But, I'm thinking about purchasing my first batch from GenesisVirginHair. Has anyone tried the Brazilian Wavy from that company?. I remember that hair being so hyped up back in 2012-2013. Sorry, I couldn't find any threads of that hair here.Approve
Isnt this the hair u have? according to your post ...that u posted in another thread asking about products to use on the hairSleepy

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:42am
Your post IvyLovely
Do anyone know If I could use 

• Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner,
  • Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream,

On my Brazilian wavy hair from GenesisVirginHair??

I wanted to use those products so maybe it can help keep the waves looking good. But, I don't know If I should because those products are for Curly hair. Do you think It would be okay If I use those curly hair products on my brazilian wavy hair? Ermm
Milkshakegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milkshakegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Originally posted by Milkshakegirl Milkshakegirl wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Oh man, I used to only wear Lugos. My mom introduced me to them. She was wearing their hair since like 2006 and we only brought new hair just for a different pattern but the hair quality was SUPERB! Best I have had until THIS day. I gave some of it away and cut up some of it and now I am left with like "one bundle" that is still in absolute great condition. Unfortunately, their domain was stolen and then the hair went to crap. That was the ending of a good thing. Cry

Hi, I have worn lugos for the longest also. I was just reading what you typed. How was their domain stolen ? That's weird

Another company renews it. When that happened, I started hearing that the quality went down even In the Miami store. So I thought maybe they got bought out or something so Im scared to try it although I REALLY want to. Is the one in New York still good?

The hair on 33 st is really good, I just changed up my color to a #30 in remi body wave. I just punched up lugohair.com and I guess its the son's spot in midtown
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:15am
Love this thread. #following
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Your post IvyLovely

I wanted to use those products so maybe it can help keep the waves looking good. But, I don't know If I should because those products are for Curly hair. Do you think It would be okay If I use those curly hair products on my brazilian wavy hair? Ermm
ShockedLOLCry
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 11:13am
I thought I was the only one that was not impressed with Sassy, and I almost bought Yummy so glad I didn't.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 11:28am

Originally posted by IvyLovely IvyLovely wrote:

Hmm, I can't say which hair has been best for me yet because I'm soon to be new to the weave game. But, I'm thinking about purchasing my first batch from GenesisVirginHair. Has anyone tried the Brazilian Wavy from that company?. I remember that hair being so hyped up back in 2012-2013. Sorry, I couldn't find any threads of that hair here.Approve
Isnt this the hair u have? according to your post ...that u posted in another thread asking about products to use on the hairSleepy

@Ivy.... So you didn't get the memo about Genesis's vendorConfused.
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 8:42pm

Your post IvyLovely

As in ''My'' I was referring to ''When I get the hair,''. I figured since I'm on the verge of purchasing it VERY soon, why not say ''My''. Eventually, soon, it will be minds, so why not?. I don't already have it. In fact, I never brought any hair ever becuase I'm soon to be new to the weave game. It will be my first time ever getting a weave. Thanks for the Genesis link by the way, I couldn't find that anywhere

Edited by IvyLovely - Jun 20 2014 at 8:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>