Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

I'm in LA now bew
oh wow. I'm in tx now as well.
Sponsored Links

Milkshakegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milkshakegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Oh man, I used to only wear Lugos. My mom introduced me to them. She was wearing their hair since like 2006 and we only brought new hair just for a different pattern but the hair quality was SUPERB! Best I have had until THIS day. I gave some of it away and cut up some of it and now I am left with like "one bundle" that is still in absolute great condition. Unfortunately, their domain was stolen and then the hair went to crap. That was the ending of a good thing. Cry

Hi, I have worn lugos for the longest also. I was just reading what you typed. How was their domain stolen ? That's weird
Milkshakegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milkshakegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:07pm
I've purchased from GG and Bronx hair supply and im soo sorry I did. The reason I did was because Tony lugos in midtown was on vacation and I wanted to use my XMAS bonus on nice hair. What I couldn't believe was that GG n BHS was more expensive and they didn't have the lengths I needed than Lugos on 33 st in midtown. How is that possible ?? Ah well, that was $500 down the drain
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Milkshakegirl Milkshakegirl wrote:

I've purchased from GG and Bronx hair supply and im soo sorry I did. The reason I did was because Tony lugos in midtown was on vacation and I wanted to use my XMAS bonus on nice hair. What I couldn't believe was that GG n BHS was more expensive and they didn't have the lengths I needed than Lugos on 33 st in midtown. How is that possible ?? Ah well, that was $500 down the drain

That's Lugo's son on 33rd Street. GG went downnn in 2010. They are expensive for no reason.
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Milkshakegirl Milkshakegirl wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Oh man, I used to only wear Lugos. My mom introduced me to them. She was wearing their hair since like 2006 and we only brought new hair just for a different pattern but the hair quality was SUPERB! Best I have had until THIS day. I gave some of it away and cut up some of it and now I am left with like "one bundle" that is still in absolute great condition. Unfortunately, their domain was stolen and then the hair went to crap. That was the ending of a good thing. Cry

Hi, I have worn lugos for the longest also. I was just reading what you typed. How was their domain stolen ? That's weird

Another company renews it. When that happened, I started hearing that the quality went down even In the Miami store. So I thought maybe they got bought out or something so Im scared to try it although I REALLY want to. Is the one in New York still good?

Edited by HaitianBeauty_ - Jun 19 2014 at 8:54pm
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:04pm
Pron! LOVE IT LOL
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:09pm
Hmm, I can't say which hair has been best for me yet because I'm soon to be new to the weave game. But, I'm thinking about purchasing my first batch from GenesisVirginHair. Has anyone tried the Brazilian Wavy from that company?. I remember that hair being so hyped up back in 2012-2013. Sorry, I couldn't find any threads of that hair here.Approve
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:11pm
@Milkshakegirl - Whoa, $500? dang I would've been pissed

(I forgot to quoteErmm)

Edited by IvyLovely - Jun 19 2014 at 9:14pm
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:16pm
i also think about GenesisVirginHair, they are popular on 2012~2013, why everybody even not mention it now? any quality issue?
IvyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IvyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by sarah1987 sarah1987 wrote:

i also think about GenesisVirginHair, they are popular on 2012~2013, why everybody even not mention it now? any quality issue?

Same thing I was thinking. The hypes went down eversince this year. That hair looked BEAUTIFUL when FabulasityIsMe reviewed it. The waves were gorgeous!. I'm still thinking about purchasing that hair soon. Like probably sometime next month. It's hard to buy that hair because everytime I turn around, the hair is quickly out of stock after she restocks. It's like you have to be on vampiremode
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic