BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:09pm
My favorite(s), ha. Can't choose just one. 

Virgincurl.com boy brazil wavy/curly 17-20 inches
I'm pretty sure that about 7.5 ounces of hair was what I ended up buying. I love Laila, the owner, but she rarely updates her website anymore so it's impossible for me to get hair, unfortunately. I paid about 350-370 dollars for the hair. 

Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms
I bought this hair back in 2012 and it was literally amazing. I bought it in a 16 and 14 inch. The prices are still the same on their website from when I purchased the bundles but I see a lot of post about the quality going down so I don't think I'll ever repurchase. 

Kinky Curly hair from ebay seller: http://www.ebay.com/usr/cafe-olay
I love just about all the hair that I've bought from her. Albeit, she doesn't have the biggest variety posted a lot of the time. The money was well spent. I bought two bundles of 18 inch for about 340-ish including shipping

A'luxe Hair Kinky Curly
This is some really great hair. I literally love this kinky curly hair. I just took the install with this hair out. Texture and curl pattern wise, it's amazing. Shedding though Confused was awful. I didn't seal the wefts though.
Sponsored Links

josiebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josiebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 4:14pm
Pretty proper hair 2 years ago. Now they've changed vendors cuz I ordered some more recently but ooh that hair! I've gotten soooo many compliments on that hair and it still looks good till this day. They were a bit cheaper back then too. Can't remember the price.
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 7:40am
Originally posted by babii gurl babii gurl wrote:

this thread is so funny!LOL...98% of the replies are people who just joined to advertise Dead

I've just been ignoring them.
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 9:49am
Oh man, I used to only wear Lugos. My mom introduced me to them. She was wearing their hair since like 2006 and we only brought new hair just for a different pattern but the hair quality was SUPERB! Best I have had until THIS day. I gave some of it away and cut up some of it and now I am left with like "one bundle" that is still in absolute great condition. Unfortunately, their domain was stolen and then the hair went to crap. That was the ending of a good thing. Cry
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by CreatingALegacy CreatingALegacy wrote:

My favorite(s), ha. Can't choose just one. 

Virgincurl.com boy brazil wavy/curly 17-20 inches
I'm pretty sure that about 7.5 ounces of hair was what I ended up buying. I love Laila, the owner, but she rarely updates her website anymore so it's impossible for me to get hair, unfortunately. I paid about 350-370 dollars for the hair. 

Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms
I bought this hair back in 2012 and it was literally amazing. I bought it in a 16 and 14 inch. The prices are still the same on their website from when I purchased the bundles but I see a lot of post about the quality going down so I don't think I'll ever repurchase. 

Kinky Curly hair from ebay seller: http://www.ebay.com/usr/cafe-olay
I love just about all the hair that I've bought from her. Albeit, she doesn't have the biggest variety posted a lot of the time. The money was well spent. I bought two bundles of 18 inch for about 340-ish including shipping

A'luxe Hair Kinky Curly
This is some really great hair. I literally love this kinky curly hair. I just took the install with this hair out. Texture and curl pattern wise, it's amazing. Shedding though Confused was awful. I didn't seal the wefts though.

What is the website for A'Luxe? If you don't mind telling me. I'm looking for some kc as we speak. Thanks in advance
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 8:34pm
It's http://www.aluxehair.com/product/mongolian-afro-kinky-curly-kinky-curly-hair <-- that's to their kinky curly hair. I bought the regular KC. I want to try their AKC but I'm scared, lol.
jeans8877 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeans8877 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:03am
Has any one ordered from Nana hair on aliex
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1242790

the Pics looks fine. But I am not sure how the quality ?

patsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:08am
You trying it again huh???
The hair is crap, and they too cheap to pay for advertising! Anything else you wanna know??
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:45am
Wagmans NC purchased back in 2007.  Don't remember the price but I bought 3-8oz bundles of 16/19 in natural color.  Still have one more 8oz bundle that needs to be wefted.  Might wear it this Summer....who knows.
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Wagmans NC purchased back in 2007.  Don't remember the price but I bought 3-8oz bundles of 16/19 in natural color.  Still have one more 8oz bundle that needs to be wefted.  Might wear it this Summer....who knows.

This! Best hair I've ever had was some Wags NC from 2006 back when I used to get fusion. I haven't seen anything close to that hair. I still pour out a lil liquor when I think on it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>