BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:16am
Best hair I ever had was my Arj.uni Wavy B purchased in '09 or '10....I freaking love this hair...I still wear it now, still beautiful, tangle free and I've cut it, colored it, cut the wefts, swam with it, worn it to the beach..you name it and I've done it....*sigh* I miss the old Arj.uni
Sponsored Links

ruserious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruserious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:10pm
Dec 2009 Indianhair.comClapClapClap- Curly. $300 for a pound. Still have it and will be installing this summer. LOL
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:13pm
Wags VIC back in 2010 still have some left overs going strong I regret not purchasing more back then because I get sick eveytime I look at their prices
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:35am
Good ol' ArJuJu. All the drama aside, that was the most QUALITY hair I've ever purchased. I've probably gotten 5-6 blends from them...and with the exception of 1, they were all TOP NOTCH!!!

2009-2010 Wagmans Virgin Curly. I purchased about 12oz of their bulk RAWWWWWW VC in 24-26 and 26-28" and had sam weft it. I wore that hair once...and it vanished Cry

ONYC Light Relaxed Perm-I'm not really into the relaxed textures, but this hair was, OMG, so amazingly soft! That was also some quality hair. It blended perfectly with my hair.
nmorris023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmorris023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 2:11pm
the onyc! how long ago did u buy it? did it tangle or anything? this will be my first time buying weave and i need it to match my texture

LMJR1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMJR1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:34pm
I'm pretty new to this forum thing. I bought some pretty nice hair from Adorable Hair Suppliers an indian vendor, but apparently Priyanka Exports took their web domain www.adorablehairsuppliers.com. I've been trying to get in contact with the old supplier Happines Williams for a while now but they've took over the sites email as well. So I wouldn't trust it, i'm pretty sad because a lot of people inquired about the hair when I wore it and wanted to purchase from me :( .

I really have a question of my own though I'm not sure how to post my own forum or If I can because I am new as of today new! So admin if you don't mind could I ask your posters some questions on your forum ? 

I really would like to know if the hair I bought from an IV is virgin. Also, how can you tell if the hair has fillers? The hair I purchased was curly and i'm really upset that Happines my previous vendor can't reply to my emails because the hair tangles at the nape of my neck. I have to completely drench it every morning to get it to cooperate. I doubt it's virgin but if someone has a good eye I have shot a video of the hair. 

http://instagram.com/p/nlk_tRIJdj/ 

The first is the AHS wavy hair i've used it for 3 sew ins, and now it's basically a half wig/clip on set, so i've had it for about 2 years now and it's still so beautiful. But, when I first received the hair it did get dry at the ends during winter months so I was thinking maybe i've heat damaged the weave to a point where it's soft and silky I DON'T KNOW anymore. I've noticed the same dryness with the second hair, which is the curly hair straightened and it's pretty soft but, it's so thick i'm not sure if it has been processed because I don't believe virgin hair could be so thick pressed out. The AHS hair is a bit silkier but i'm not sure if it's because of the different patterns.... And the last frame of hair is the curly hair natural state. Could anyone with a good eye determine if the last set of hair is virgin or not before I move on to the next vendor, or is this the trials and error of having curly hair?
kobilumas22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kobilumas22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:54pm
LOL I get 20 22 24 inch , brazilian movre wave from Nana hair , it is best hair I have install, love much
I don't know how post a pic here ,
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1242790
lateshalb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lateshalb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:31am
Arjuju had it for 3 years still better than my new hair smh chopped it trying to make a wig
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:59am
All the faves are throwback hair, lol.
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:57am
Wagmans Natural Curly 2010.
Sundara Virgin Indian 2011 bomb ass hair and I still have it & it still looks and feels awesomesauce!
Tight Curly from my PV - Over a year old and still looks like it just came out the packaging. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>