Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:30pm
I have to honestly say the AAMH kinky curly wig is still rocking strong after 3 years. I take it off at night but man this hair is still the bomb. I done colored it and all.

Sponsored Links

mosthated2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mosthated2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:57pm
I haven't had good good hair in so long ,I wouldn't be able to tell you ladies ...SMH....Everything is trash if u ask me...
mosthated2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosthated2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:58pm
HAvent had good hair in so long I forgot who had the best..ALl hair nowadays is trash to me.
jesivalama77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesivalama77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:54pm
Best hair I get from this company called Nana Hair on aliexpress .  There site is: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1193282  I got a 16, 18 20 Brazilian Body Wave for $144  They had $10 off coupon at the time.  I have installed  the hair now for 2 months and it is still beautiful.like to recommmend to anyone
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:28pm
Bliss curly, I need to get my hands in some more.,
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:14am
Bliss, yes, I used to buy back in the day, 2007? I think.  I got two years out of it and then passed it on to a relative who used it a long while also.  That was back when the market was not saturated with all this trash hair.

Well Bliss is $96 per OUNCE now.  so for 8 oz of hair, it's ouch.
c0074gd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c0074gd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 7:08pm
Haven't posted in a while but about 3 years ago I bought some Halley's curls salon relax that is still standing, along w the silk closure.. I have been looking for a new vendor, too afraid to try the new Hallie's curls :/
BeautyLover7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyLover7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:29pm
I've only been wearing virgin hair for about a year. I've tried 5 different companies so far. My favorite has to be True Glory's Body Wave. Bundles start at $50
kiferluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiferluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:24pm
I've tried many companies as well, and have been wearing weaves for over 10 years from time to time. But will never purchase anymore China hair, I have had so many nightmares with that hair. Now I only purchase my hair from Pradeshi Hair. The hair is real hair. Which you will notice greatly if you have bought hair from china. The hair is somewhat a bit pricy, but is well worth it. But if you call in your order you get better deals.
You wont have to keep buying hair over and over. You do get what you pay for. But if you call in your order you get better deals.
babii gurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote babii gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 5:50pm
this thread is so funny!LOL...98% of the replies are people who just joined to advertise Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic