FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What is the best hair YOU ever bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HedCandie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HedCandie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2015 at 4:23pm
Im looking into purchasing some samples from Raj hair now.
Sponsored Links

pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2015 at 3:20pm
Does Raj sell in bulk?
workinonit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workinonit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2015 at 11:00pm
Wags NC around 2009
Onyc kinky curly

jazzired View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2015 at 1:46pm
Beautiful Hair 4 u
Muvalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muvalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2015 at 2:48am
It was indian remy from inhairco.com. This was back in 2008 when Muva was just a newbie to the weave game. I paid around 400 for 2 22 inch bundles of heaven on a weft! Lawd I wish I still had that hair! I wore it for two years straight (don't judge me), then gave it to my niece and she wore it for another year.. 😢😢😢. Currently reminiscing over you (my hair)! Lol
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2015 at 2:41pm
WAGS NC back in 2008/2009
Wags Malaysian Hair
Hairaddictonline Virgin Indian Curly
DHAIRBOUTIQUE Cambodian Slight Wave

PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2015 at 1:45am
3h

Wag man

Bdogg

WillingToWorkHard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WillingToWorkHard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2015 at 1:57pm
I am new to this forum....but one thing I have noticed is within the community it is always people that feel they have to throw shade. Why? Confused So what if she did have the hair... if she wanted to come back and read about the experience of others, how in the world does that effect someone else.
butterfield8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfield8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2015 at 2:13pm
I brought some Yummy Hair that I'm trying to sell. 

It suppose to be of the highest quality and it is not chinese hair.  I have two bundles 14-16 and 18-20.  I can't post in the marketplace because I don't have enough post.  If anybody is interested, please let me know.
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynabedaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2015 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by WillingToWorkHard WillingToWorkHard wrote:

I am new to this forum....but one thing I have noticed is within the community it is always people that feel they have to throw shade. Why? Confused So what if she did have the hair... if she wanted to come back and read about the experience of others, how in the world does that effect someone else.

bc there is an air of elitism among some members.

Edited by trynabedaone - Apr 28 2015 at 2:28pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
  Share Topic