Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what is she talmbout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

And people still trying to justify playing that mess....if she had any sense, she should have done this sale during income tax season while people are more relaxed about spending their money.   Probably gave her an idea lol

Arjuju stans irritate me.
They can talk until their face turns blue.
I'll be keeping my mortgage payment...for the mortgage.
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

And people still trying to justify playing that mess....if she had any sense, she should have done this sale during income tax season while people are more relaxed about spending their money.   Probably gave her an idea lol

Arjuju stans irritate me.
They can talk until their face turns blue.
I'll be keeping my mortgage payment...for the mortgage.

True
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

she keeps calling it D Day

D day is when thousands and thousands of american soldiers died............. this is a day of sorrow in america

what is wrong with her and the insensitive slogans she does ??

i never had a big problem with ar.juni before but this makes me angry

D-Day: More Americans died in that one day than in all of Iraq War

To get a sense of how great a sacrifice the U.S. made 68-years-ago when the Allies stormed the beaches of Normandy, consider this tragic arithmetic: That battle cost 29,000 American lives.

Just ridiculous. 
She's beyond ignorant.  
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:16pm
Ummm...I've done several campaigns like A's for clients of mine.

The difference: my clients are international rock bands. So, I wasn't shaming the fans by asking them to make fan vids to post to social networks in exchange for the chance to win tickets to concerts and band memorabilia.

This lady's angle is a SMH HAM scenario, but I'm sure several silly stans will be up there trying to get theirs. @_@
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:37pm
Did you know only 7 people out of a client database of over 1600 only did videos??  LOL....

I need to go identify those poor 7 souls......... weave trickin' is embarrassing....Stern Smile
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:42pm
How'd you find that out??
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Did you know only 7 people out of a client database of over 1600 only did videos??  LOL....

I need to go identify those poor 7 souls......... weave trickin' is embarrassing....Stern Smile

they probably would have had more if the prices werent craaaaaaaaaaaay!!!  who wants to do the promotional work for them and still pay over a grand for 6 ounces of hair .   seriously that pricing is not realistic at all !

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Jace stole most of janice wilson thunder with her virgin Negrorussinese. LOL Then you had glam goddess beauty with her Fauxbodian stealing the rest. LOL Ar juni's Afrobodian didn't stand a chance of surviving. LOLLOLLOLLOL
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I knew something was up when she was offering 50% discounts.
No wonder she was only selling D blends, so that she could justify those high
a*s prices. Got her customers thinking they're going to be getting $1000 blends for
$500.

That slick heffa doubled her prices then gave out 50% off coupons.

Those coupon winners still lost lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style