Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

what is she talmbout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:08pm
Oh my...those prices. 

This is insane...that's a car, that's anywhere from a month to 4 for rent, that's more than my father's monthly mortgage payments, that's books for 4 years of university, the amount of hair I could buy from SassyMitchell even, let alone aliexpress. 
Shoot, I could probably fly to Cambodia and get my own hair with that money. 

Sponsored Links

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

Oh my...those prices. 

This is insane...that's a car, that's anywhere from a month to 4 for rent, that's more than my father's monthly mortgage payments, that's books for 4 years of university, the amount of hair I could buy from SassyMitchell even, let alone aliexpress. 

Actually you can...for those blends ranging from 8-18 inches and 6 ounces to 9.7 ounces - that's WAY TOO much money and the patterns resemble what OLDER purchases of 2C/3B/3C looked like back in 2009/2010.  People have paid just as much for her supplements - they are better than me cause HELL NO.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Those women thought that 50% was a discount.  I looked in the boutique and LOL'd at those prices.

I'm crying laughing!!
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo what in the entire so even if i got 50% off i'd still be paying a grand.. Get your life Janice you are a fool

LOLClap
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

Oh my...those prices. 

Actually you can...for those blends ranging from 8-18 inches and 6 ounces to 9.7 ounces - that's WAY TOO much money and the patterns resemble what OLDER purchases of 2C/3B/3C looked like back in 2009/2010.  People have paid just as much for her supplements - they are better than me cause HELL NO.
Duly noted.

Man, it's amazing what beliefs will make people do. 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:57pm
[Name Removed by Request of Vendor] fb is funny but janice response is a typical lawyer response. Plain & simple: that hair isn't worth a mortgage, utility & car payments.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:12pm
I knew something was up when she was offering 50% discounts.
No wonder she was only selling D blends, so that she could justify those high
a*s prices. Got her customers thinking they're going to be getting $1000 blends for
$500.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:33pm
i have never seen prices like that  Confused  Shocked

who tf is paying that ??   just stop it

over $2000 for 7 ounces of hair ???!!!  

there is no phucking way

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:41pm
And people still trying to justify playing that mess....if she had any sense, she should have done this sale during income tax season while people are more relaxed about spending their money.   Probably gave her an idea lol
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:03pm
she keeps calling it D Day

D day is when thousands and thousands of american soldiers died............. this is a day of sorrow in america

what is wrong with her and the insensitive slogans she does ??

i never had a big problem with ar.juni before but this makes me angry

D-Day: More Americans died in that one day than in all of Iraq War

To get a sense of how great a sacrifice the U.S. made 68-years-ago when the Allies stormed the beaches of Normandy, consider this tragic arithmetic: That battle cost 29,000 American lives.

Edited by debg - Nov 23 2012 at 5:10pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic