BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what is she talmbout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

She's a nut. I envision her sitting in her jungle castle coming up with all these crazy ass things for people to do whilst yelling and screaming and tossing things at her Cambodian slaves. It's like she's drunk when she sends that ish out. Who does that? And you just know she thinks she's brilliant lol. Smh 

It sounds like she's had a mental break or something. Probably why Cynthia left and works somewhere else now. Many of her stans are promoting different hair now too. I guess they finally caught on.
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

For someone who is supposed to be helping victims of human trafficing and the sex trades WHY would you constantly talk about "Reclaiming your virginity"? THEY CAN'T RECLAIM IT JANICE! IT WAS FORCEFULLY TAKEN FROM THEM WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS! Damn at least PRETEND you have some kind of censor.

i never thought of that........... how could i have not thought of that !!

wow u are so right lace

thats like if someone were legitmately helping cancer patients & ran a hair business using some sorta "bald aint a good look" motto for your store  Thumbs Down

smfh
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:42am
https://[Name Removed by Request of Vendor].com/boutique?by_pattern=Pattern%20D&

On that bs

Edited by ms.blue - Nov 23 2012 at 9:44am
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:56am
Those women thought that 50% was a discount.  I looked in the boutique and LOL'd at those prices.
Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:09am
^^^^^I was about to say the same thing for 6 oz 2,000 dollars really?????
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:56am
OMG!!! those price are just...ridiculous.I wonder who would buy that hair??
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:14am
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo what in the entire so even if i got 50% off i'd still be paying a grand.. Get your life Janice you are a fool

mistyknightwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistyknightwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:20am
Someone who is very well off or delusional...2K for some hair is just insane. Of course I've spent my fair share of money on hair but when we get into the "thousand" I'm out of the game...
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

OMG!!! those price are just...ridiculous.I wonder who would buy that hair??

Edited by mistyknightwin - Nov 23 2012 at 11:20am
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:31am
Did any1 check the lengths? 18" curly/wavy. The arjuju fb page is hilarious...ladies upset over the price-even with the bogus 50% off, the price is still outrageous.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:58am

Typical of the vendor........ 

Why is she finally selling the "D" textures after hoarding it for 3 years???  Going out of Business??GeekQuestion
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic