BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

what is she talmbout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:44am
No wonder why Janice had a shyt fit when I accused her of running a place that looked like a sweat shop.  She practically IS!  She's basically exploiting the poverty of Cambodian people and exploiting the thirstiness of weave-wearers everywhere.

She pretends to run a charity organization, but weave really ain't about charity, no matter how she tries to spin it. 

Edited by TokyoRose - Nov 21 2012 at 7:45am
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:48am
Exactly. You know Arjuju is probably the company in that article paying Borei Keila women 7-12 bucks then flipping it for 50 times Angry
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:31am
I'm going to call a spade a spade here, most products are procured from and produced by people who make pennies on the dollar of the retail value. I'm not saying Janice is morally correct, but that's capitalism at its best and shes not doing anything different than any other weave vendor in that regard.
The same thing happens in China and india. The tonsure stories in India only account for less than half of the hair that gets exported. The fact is these people are poor, and just like someone here would pawn jewelry with sentimental value, they're selling hair.

My issue with Janice is how she approaches her customers. I also think she has mental issues because the "company emails" she writes are downright crazy. As someone mentioned before, she comes across as money hungry because she is not willing to invest in the proper marketing for her company. And last but not least, she is a bold faced liar. her hair is clearly processed. once her weave fanatics finally experienced decent quality hair from other companies, they all jumped ship and realized their virgin tresses were processed for both texture and luster. Nothing justifies her prices.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:08am
Janice makes ladies go through hoops for her over priced hair. Now she is offering these D blends which I' thought were extremely rare...probably perfected the d blend processing.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

No wonder why Janice had a shyt fit when I accused her of running a place that looked like a sweat shop.  She practically IS!  She's basically exploiting the poverty of Cambodian people and exploiting the thirstiness of weave-wearers everywhere.

She pretends to run a charity organization, but weave really ain't about charity, no matter how she tries to spin it. 

Jeez....
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

I'm going to call a spade a spade here, most products are procured from and produced by people who make pennies on the dollar of the retail value. I'm not saying Janice is morally correct, but that's capitalism at its best and shes not doing anything different than any other weave vendor in that regard.
The same thing happens in China and india. The tonsure stories in India only account for less than half of the hair that gets exported. The fact is these people are poor, and just like someone here would pawn jewelry with sentimental value, they're selling hair.

My issue with Janice is how she approaches her customers. I also think she has mental issues because the "company emails" she writes are downright crazy. As someone mentioned before, she comes across as money hungry because she is not willing to invest in the proper marketing for her company. And last but not least, she is a bold faced liar. her hair is clearly processed. once her weave fanatics finally experienced decent quality hair from other companies, they all jumped ship and realized their virgin tresses were processed for both texture and luster. Nothing justifies her prices.

The issue isn't that donors get paid very little for their hair. We all know they don't get much and some nothing at all (Indian donors) BUT $7 for hair you sell at $200= per bundle is a damn shame.

The ISSUE is that Janice and especially Ar juni stans are always touting how Janice is doing sooooooo much to empower women. She gets grants to help these women she employs so I seriously doubt she is coming out of her pocket at all and is getting this hair  basically for free. She can afford to give these women more than seven damn dollars.

And you are right about her bat ish crazy writings. For someone who is supposed to be helping victims of human trafficing and the sex trades WHY would you constantly talk about "Reclaiming your virginity"? THEY CAN'T RECLAIM IT JANICE! IT WAS FORCEFULLY TAKEN FROM THEM WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS! Damn at least PRETEND you have some kind of censor.

I don't believe one bit she wants to help anyone but herself. I actually believe she has a disdain for them. Y'all remember how in her,"I made a mistake" thread she was so offended that it was suggested her husband was a Khmer? We know he's not, we know what race her really husband is.

How about how she thought it was a joke to email her clients that they were not purchasing human hair but the hair of a yak, the Cambodians SACRED animal. She mocks these people. She is effed in the head.

Now whether Ourcoochie is the collector in the article or not we don't know for sure but knowing Janice if it wasn't she would have made sure they knew she was not.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:57am
Umm, sorry for the rant y'all. EmbarrassedLOL I just can't stand users!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:39am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

The issue isn't that donors get paid very little for their hair. We all know they don't get much and some nothing at all (Indian donors) BUT $7 for hair you sell at $200= per bundle is a damn shame.

The ISSUE is that Janice and especially Ar juni stans are always touting how Janice is doing sooooooo much to empower women. She gets grants to help these women she employs so I seriously doubt she is coming out of her pocket at all and is getting this hair  basically for free. She can afford to give these women more than seven damn dollars.

And you are right about her bat ish crazy writings. For someone who is supposed to be helping victims of human trafficing and the sex trades WHY would you constantly talk about "Reclaiming your virginity"? THEY CAN'T RECLAIM IT JANICE! IT WAS FORCEFULLY TAKEN FROM THEM WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS! Damn at least PRETEND you have some kind of censor.

I don't believe one bit she wants to help anyone but herself. I actually believe she has a disdain for them. Y'all remember how in her,"I made a mistake" thread she was so offended that it was suggested her husband was a Khmer? We know he's not, we know what race her really husband is.

How about how she thought it was a joke to email her clients that they were not purchasing human hair but the hair of a yak, the Cambodians SACRED animal. She mocks these people. She is effed in the head.

Now whether Ourcoochie is the collector in the article or not we don't know for sure but knowing Janice if it wasn't she would have made sure they knew she was not.

This Janice chick seems a bit prejudice.  She wont be getting a dime outta me.  I don't support that foolishness..
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:42pm
I am through with Arjunnni. Once was enough and too much for me. There are plenty other CV's, Av's, IV's to buy from. She can keep her hair.
Blossom8186 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Blossom8186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:40pm
She's a nut. I envision her sitting in her jungle castle coming up with all these crazy ass things for people to do whilst yelling and screaming and tossing things at her Cambodian slaves. It's like she's drunk when she sends that ish out. Who does that? And you just know she thinks she's brilliant lol. Smh 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic