Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

what is she talmbout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:57am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

I have to admit though, with all this hype she creates, and things people will do for the hair, I'm itching to try some of her hair. 

Must...re-resi-resist. 

It would be cheaper if you went there and got it yourself. The ladies there are selling her their hair for about $8.

OMG I feel aweful that here I am trying to decide what hair I want to buy next when someone is selling their hair to buy rice to feed there kids...SadCryCry
Sponsored Links

Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:08am
What's even more disturbing is that they are getting $7-12 for their hair and Janice turns around and sell each bundle for like 30x more. Maybe $7 is a lot in Cambodia, but damn!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:42am

Target audience:  WEAVE THIRSTY.......  she has to do this because all of her YOUTUBE GURUS are wearing other vendors hair.  She's setting the bait for the gullable. Seriously..... she is insulting her existing clients with shenaBrothans for new wannabes because she is done with the old ones....... 

Do like other reputable vendors do and PAY FOR MARKETING instead of using the weave thirsty to promote your product. After all, she SHOULD have a marketing budget, right?
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:01pm
^^ true... All these vendors are pissing me off these days, ALL of them.

Why does Janice believe she is above a regular black firday sale?!?!?
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:38pm
this is a whole damn mess
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:18pm
All that to possibly win ONE BUNDLE of free hair and a chance to get a discount on the other "prizes"?
Aren't prizes supposed to be free? LOL Bet most of those "prizes" will be given at the 10% discount and not the 50%.Dead 
antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:48pm
This made my heart hurt. I get so caught up with buying hair I forget the about the people supplying it.

I have to admit though, with all this hype she creates, and things people will do for the hair, I'm itching to try some of her hair. 

Must...re-resi-resist. 

It would be cheaper if you went there and got it yourself. The ladies there are selling her their hair for about $8.

http://www.dailykhmerpost.com/2012/06/long-hair-luxury-for-evictees-today. - http://www.dailykhmerpost.com/2012/06/long-hair-luxury-for-evictees-today.html

Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:03pm

Must...re-resi-resist. 

Ah damn, this makes my heart hurt. 

I don't think I could wear Cambodian after this article. Way to ruin my potential renewing-of-virginity hair experience, LovesLace.Angry  
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:51pm
Arjunkie is sad and so was that article.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:50am
They arrive on motor bikes. ..... I'll never forget that pix of the back of Janice on that bike
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic