BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is it like when you are ovulating?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 4:46am
More horny, changes in discharge, I want to dress more sexy 
Sponsored Links

iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:58am
Extremely horny and my discharge changes. I have the period tracker app so Im able to keep up with it
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 8:00am
I need to look up this app. Sounds it sound interesting.

I was ovulating yesterday. I could tell from the discharge but this is the first time I ever paid attention to it. I got hit on a sh*t ton more and I was attracted to absolutely everyone. Lol it was weird.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:11am

I feel and see no difference
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:15am
co-sign on being super horny. I never really notice a change in me being more attractive to the opposite sex tho. Oh and I usually ovulate from the right and the last time was horrible! It isnt usually that bad for me but i was in a moderate amount of pain for hours.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 12:38pm
That's one of the few things I like about BC, no ovulation or ovulation related issues.
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 12:42pm
I feel more sexual and more aroused than usual and I smell like usher cologne and the ladies can't seem to get off me.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 1:41pm
Ermm
What number alias are you on now ajackson? 25?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

I feel more sexual and more aroused than usual and I smell like usher cologne and the ladies can't seem to get off me.

I swear you are a mess. Got me cracking up at work.
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 2:14pm
I'm on my 7 alias.

And glad I made you laugh. I can't believe I have 7 alias, they should just give me ajackson17 back though. Real talk.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic