Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:06am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I don't remember the keek thing lol

Basically I think it started with tiny chat. And her talking to someone I think that it was that LiteBrite with the thick eyebrows. Deez or meez. I know he was lightskin. Anyways not sure if it was him but she was conversing with some negro and that negro screen capped the conversation. It was posted and some were saying for someone married the conversation was inappropriate. I lurked the thread then it got poofed. I don't smoke weed so my memory is good and I believe it went something like that. I don't care tho. We are going down memory lane and sh*t like this is an example why many people left. BHM is filled with undercover assholes
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 9:12am
nads i remember that thread but I don't recall the she wasn't married part. anyway i thought brows was tre itchbay for that shyt...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:33pm
This was like strolling down memory lane. This is why I always stay out of BHM drama. compcoffee
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:41pm

thanks for the recap nads

cc you were number 2 on the instigator list
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:46pm
I don't think these things are ever as deep as the threads make it seem to be. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Interesting feedback, ladies. I guess I don't have much of an imprint on the net and there are factors that I don't understand well. Didn't even know you could access hair groups on FB for instance...
I guess having been on here for a number of years, I've gotten used to the place and seeing it dwindle like this does not feel good. I don't think it will ever get back to how it used to be.

ive been here for 10 yrs. its cyclical and dynamic. has its good years and its bad. i actually love the way that ttt is right now. no major trolling, no major fazing. Easy to find interesting threads and a lot of the posters with good topics/comments are still posting. i like it like this.
I agree . I think many members are older and more mature verses when I join . We have a few that continue to act up for laughs or personal attacks out of the blue . I will never like LSD /LSA . I wish more members would post in the plat forum . I like to discuss personal women issues on occasion . I never enjoyed the call out / talk behind members back VIP /Plat forum topics  . JMO

Edited by india100 - Jul 07 2014 at 1:08pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

thanks for the recap nads

cc you were number 2 on the instigator list
lol I usually clutch my pearls on the sidelines and sip my tea.Stern SmileLOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:04pm

lol okay cc
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:11pm
Nadia I turn my head so my light yaki can move... That is all, carry on. :)
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:01pm
Of course there is a clique...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
  Share Topic