Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

tbh, i read that formspring forum thing and even though i'm not in the "in" crowd, i can pretty much guess some of the suspects. folks don't pay close enough attention around here. 

You know i never saw it. I wasnt on BHM much at a point.

Google might have a cache

It was obvious who was saying stuff bout who

Not many people can alter their diction

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:28am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

so what you saying is....people who didn't even realize they were in the "clique" got voted into the "clique"?  lol funny as hell...

no
people know damn well they were in the clique
whether they want to admit it, to be different or whatever, is another story

now thats funny
lol

It existed ..

And whilst some members were not active active members they def enjoyed the perks ..

Lol

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:39am
well I definitely was not in the clique because I wasn't apart of blue star vote committee

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:49am
i think a fairly intelligent person would alter diction.. 

i remember when it was happening.. someone was trying to type like me. 
like for the most part.. only i say certain words and i have my coco-isms. 

someone said, 'smidge' and somethin else cocoish… and someone was like, 'thats coco..' but it wasnt. 
but they didnt take it far… 

if i were gonna be messy on there of course i wouldnt type like me. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:16am
There were bat calls in ttt,

And people would discuss a topic .. And someone would volunteer to make the thread

The bat calls are what bred a sh*t load of animosity in regular ttt

Edited by afrokock - Jul 07 2014 at 2:17am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:29am
batcalls?   were they something like "report to VIP?" or summin'?   I remember being mad because by the time I got up there it really wasn't worth it.  All the shade had already been cast for the most part.

actually nevermind...I don't think that's right.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 07 2014 at 2:33am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:31am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

It came out that the dude Keekaboo always referred to as "Mr." and her spouse she was not actually married to (though they did live together and all that)...so basically she was a baby mama with 3 kids and one on the way. Plus she was carrying on a phone/texting/video chatting relationship with one of the popular IC transplants.

1.  that IS her husband and they own a really nice home together.
2.  she had 2 children and was married to this man, her high school sweetheart, before the 3rd was on the way.  there is no 4th.
3.  she was not carrying on a relationship with an IC dude.  they were cool with each other and the guy was very much into her because she's gorgeous.  it was not carried on through every communication option you mentioned. 
4.  the story about keekaboo was entertaining to BHM even though it was completely PG and mainly exaggerated while OTHER known chicks on here were doing MUCH worse with that same d-bag and other guys including one or two who are considered the holy grail(i've seen the evidence), but that's none of my business.

so, get your sh*t together before you start repeating stories.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 07 2014 at 2:34am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:32am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i get so confused when people type the most heart wrenching, thought provoking posts in serious threads about bullying, police brutality, sexual abuse, racism, suicide, etc. and then turn around and call another poster a dumb, 5 dollar hoe in the SAME COTDAMNED thread about men calling women out their name or some sh*t like that.

i be like, what the fck type of twilight zone sh*t is this!

i feel like i might do this… 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:46am
Ummm.....
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 2:51am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

It came out that the dude Keekaboo always referred to as "Mr." and her spouse she was not actually married to (though they did live together and all that)...so basically she was a baby mama with 3 kids and one on the way. Plus she was carrying on a phone/texting/video chatting relationship with one of the popular IC transplants.

1.  that IS her husband and they own a really nice home together.
2.  she had 2 children and was married to this man, her high school sweetheart, before the 3rd was on the way.  there is no 4th.
3.  she was not carrying on a relationship with an IC dude.  they were cool with each other and the guy was very much into her because she's gorgeous.  it was not carried on through every communication option you mentioned. 
4.  the story about keekaboo was entertaining to BHM even though it was completely PG and mainly exaggerated while OTHER known chicks on here were doing MUCH worse with that same d-bag and other guys including one or two who are considered the holy grail(i've seen the evidence), but that's none of my business.

so, get your sh*t together before you start repeating stories.

Um ok.

I don't know the girl and didn't interact with her like that so don't know what's true or not and don't really care. I wasn't speaking with any sort of authority or claim to veracity of that particular bhm story. It was just another bhm happening that this thread reminded me of.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>
  Share Topic