BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 25>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ricky....folks swear they skrong and they keeps it all the way real in these eskreets but that formspring proved alot of folks a lie.  I guess folks didn't want to say that sh*t on here and risk the banhammer?  *shrugs*  I was hoping for an IP reveal or summin' on that.

What is formspring???
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:04am
i call it out if its a subject near and dear to me. like if i considered myself a feminist (which i don't in the traditional sense of the word) best believe i'd be calling niccas out on their psudeo feminism when i see it.

eta otherwise i just get a good hearty laugh at the smoke and mirrors. there's a lot of that around here.  

Edited by noneyons - Jul 07 2014 at 12:09am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ricky....folks swear they skrong and they keeps it all the way real in these eskreets but that formspring proved alot of folks a lie.  I guess folks didn't want to say that sh*t on here and risk the banhammer?  *shrugs*  I was hoping for an IP reveal or summin' on that.

What is formspring???

chile I barely know.  It looked like a throw together forum that you can ask or say sh*t anonymously.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:12am
tbh, i read that formspring forum thing and even though i'm not in the "in" crowd, i can pretty much guess some of the suspects. folks don't pay close enough attention around here. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:17am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

tbh, i read that formspring forum thing and even though i'm not in the "in" crowd, i can pretty much guess some of the suspects. folks don't pay close enough attention around here. 

You know i never saw it. I wasnt on BHM much at a point.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:50am
i dont catch everything on here, I dont know the suspects or else I would've named them

Smoke and mirrors yeah that's hard not to notice, so much so it seems like they're plants 

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:53am
i won't name suspects without proof but like i said, it's not hard to figure out who has it in them. 

i've often wondered about the "plant" thing, ricky. i think we should do a thread where everyone posts a picture (face blurred out if necessary)holding up their screen name on so we know they black.

Edited by noneyons - Jul 07 2014 at 12:54am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i won't name suspects without proof but like i said, it's not hard to figure out who has it in them. 

i've often wondered about the "plant" thing, ricky. i think we should do a thread where everyone posts a picture (face blurred out if necessary)holding up their screen name on so we know they black.

We are >><<

We just have to hope they don't have that one black friend.... some plants sound like they are working for  an organization though

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:16am
right? smh. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:19am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

just read that reply

like you said it was first based on number of posts and the amount of time you were a member

later people did vote....which was weird

the entire VIP thing was weird

they didn't want a lot of people up there so they could continue to talk sh*t about other members

they talked so much sh*t about camille but when she became a VIP it changed

very high schoolish

just Camille?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair