BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:33pm
I don't think there was a clique... like minded people sure which is inevitable when enough people post and when we're talking black/white, dark/light, conservative views vs liberal, racism, religion

But maybe I think there wasn't a clique because I wasn't in it lol

Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:43pm
I like clc I've never had a problem with her

I know she could slice a jugular

I haven't seen any such drama in quite a long time 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

It came out that the dude Keekaboo always referred to as "Mr." and her spouse she was not actually married to (though they did live together and all that)...so basically she was a baby mama with 3 kids and one on the way. Plus she was carrying on a phone/texting/video chatting relationship with one of the popular IC transplants.

I thought BHM was the stereotypical section 8 of the innanets? She should've felt right at home with the rest of us BHM hoodrats.Cool

One would think. 

Even now folks aren't really trying to disclose their baby mama (or other might be considered ratchet) behavior so they can stay on their high horses I guess. Someone said that's why nycdiva doesn't post anymore...and some others.

nyc didnt give a damn about being a baby mama. her, baby, and fine ass daddy are doing fine
posting (an old ass) photo of her without her permission was out of line
same for the sh*t talking about where epitome gets her money 

is that what was discussed?LOL

i couldn't follow that sh*t closely bc I was studying for the bar and the bar > bhm.  I had no time to retort but after it made me realize I just needed to pull back on the stuff I shared.  I was always pretty open here and that's probably bc I came on BHM so damn young. In hindsight I would not have. But I am older and wiser but I am grateful for some of the women I have met through here.  I commissioned a former BHMer last week for something.

Edited by EPITOME - Jul 06 2014 at 11:07pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:59pm
Rv'ing sounds fun.  that's something i'd want to do on the Cali Coast.  Eureka to San Diego.  I Rv'd when i was little.  Cali to 'Weesiana.  It was fun but too many people...don't do it with fitteen ele'em people in one RV.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:05pm
i think im fairly-pretty open.. 

i know first chance someone gets ill be a bad bodied, cant dress, basic looking, drug addict, nasty girl full of stds but whatevs… and ppl will come for the tiniest thing they saw in said pics.. 
ppl try to get creative and embellish with their insults anyways… 
it is what it is. 

anything you say/show WILL be used against you.. x5 added onto it.  
but i dont think i care about that a whole lot. ive already been called everything under the sun.. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 06 2014 at 11:06pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i didnt care about the men/ic invasion...what was interesting was the response it evoked from the women, all over sudden members who had the same Hawaii dashboard hula girl avi since 2007 had boobies all out and pushed up to their chins

hahahaha!  that was hecka funny and nope The BHM will never forget that. I didn't mind men posters but the trollism, disrespect to older ladies and pic stealing from different sections left a sour taste. 

U had women puttin' titties, ass and lips so glycerine they dripped in their avi's but at the same time you also had alot of members that stopped participating in threads the were pic oriented.  And you also had some ladies removing themselves from their avi's all together.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:33pm
i get so confused when people type the most heart wrenching, thought provoking posts in serious threads about bullying, police brutality, sexual abuse, racism, suicide, etc. and then turn around and call another poster a dumb, 5 dollar hoe in the SAME COTDAMNED thread about men calling women out their name or some sh*t like that.

i be like, what the fck type of twilight zone sh*t is this!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:34pm
that form spring was messy and unquestionably out of bounds

Nyc has never posted her pic here and either scrounging the internets for the pic or being a fake ass friend and posting it from social media was foul and dirty 

... just a simmering waiting for an anonymous moment?   
Spineless

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i get so confused when people type the most heart wrenching, thought provoking posts in serious threads about bullying, police brutality, sexual abuse, racism, suicide, etc. and then turn around and call another poster a dumb, 5 dollar hoe in the SAME COTDAMNED thread about men calling women out their name or some sh*t like that.

i be like, what the fck type of twilight zone sh*t is this!

not only that but folks don't want to hear it when u point it out.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:39pm
ricky....folks swear they skrong and they keeps it all the way real in these eskreets but that formspring proved alot of folks a lie.  I guess folks didn't want to say that sh*t on here and risk the banhammer?  *shrugs*  I was hoping for an IP reveal or summin' on that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 27>
  Share Topic