BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:20pm
ok. I just made a thread up there. I'll try to remember to post there more often.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:24pm

I never lost them

I like the color blue so I like the stars

that was about as far as my ohhss and ahhhs went when it came to getting bluestars

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jul 06 2014 at 9:24pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

is that how you became a blue star purp?  lol
i had no idea how the blue stars came to be.  i know it happened when i was on hiatus.  i came back and was like wtf is this blue shyt?  and wtf did i miss???  lol

i asked a few e-friends (i guess some would say we were in a clique...) and i was basically told that it was based on a combination of seniority, posting quantity/frequency and lack of troll-esque characteristics....and that russ send the invites out...lol

I was grandfathered in lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 06 2014 at 9:34pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

nyc didnt give a damn about being a baby mama. her, baby, and fine ass daddy are doing fine

music to my ears
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:35pm
ok SL. I remember the bruhaha when i wanna say slay or ylw were either suspended or not and lost them then got them back then lost them again. Prob. slay

Lord the days of, I have blue stars get on my level bish!!!!! and when someone maybe kure said "ummm those are poorly designed blue stars!

Guys check out VIP sex, esp the VIP Sex Gif thread- afro and clc are having what seems to be a throw down in that thread! Mercy!!!
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

nyc didnt give a damn about being a baby mama. her, baby, and fine ass daddy are doing fine

music to my ears

Tell her Diane (35) says hi. I've always wanted to PM epitome and ask about her and the baby. I hoped for a girl. Where's New Mrs ______. She was a teacher and had an older daughter?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I recall (tell me if im wrong SI) that Seductress didnt have enough posts but was the last or second to last to be made a blue star cause the other bluestars requested it.

I wasn't in on the voting (I don't think lol) but if I had been, I would have voted for her. She's one of my favorites.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:38pm
i dont think i posted much around the time blue stars were given… 

i dont remember much of this but i do remember when ppl suddenly got them. 
i never went to vip though 

i want some purple stars 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:41pm
lol
they got the nerve to have an elite AND a 10,000+ section too. Anybody post there?
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:48pm
There are definitely problems with posting on the regular website forum.blackhairmedia.com
I just used f2, much better
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 27>