Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:30pm
maysay, i've never really cared for run tell dat posts.  i mean unless someone stole your money or layed hands on you or slept with your spouse...ie something serious, i don't see the need for unsolicited outings...but that's just me...
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

is that how you became a blue star purp?  lol
i had no idea how the blue stars came to be.  i know it happened when i was on hiatus.  i came back and was like wtf is this blue shyt?  and wtf did i miss???  lol

i asked a few e-friends (i guess some would say we were in a clique...) and i was basically told that it was based on a combination of seniority, posting quantity/frequency and lack of troll-esque characteristics....and that russ send the invites out...lol

they were initially chosen by russ with his pervy ass
but i know for a fact members were later allowed to choose cuz i saw the chick say she didnt want me to have them Wacko

I had that same experience--that I was voted in despite a famous blue star's objectionLOLI read her comments later in platinum afterwards.  I always thought that was funny.  Platinum section is dead now as well.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:31pm
it was an easy one to me. if someone NEVER posts their picture on here, why would you go out of your coward ass way to post, not on bhm, but on a askforum/ask.com/or whatever that sh*t was called

it was a puss move
but i digress

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

is that how you became a blue star purp?  lol
i had no idea how the blue stars came to be.  i know it happened when i was on hiatus.  i came back and was like wtf is this blue shyt?  and wtf did i miss???  lol

i asked a few e-friends (i guess some would say we were in a clique...) and i was basically told that it was based on a combination of seniority, posting quantity/frequency and lack of troll-esque characteristics....and that russ send the invites out...lol

they were initially chosen by russ with his pervy ass
but i know for a fact members were later allowed to choose cuz i saw the chick say she didnt want me to have them Wacko

I had that same experience--that I was voted in despite a famous blue star's objectionLOLI read her comments later in platinum afterwards.  I always thought that was funny.  Platinum section is dead now as well.

oh wow.  well the clique clearly didn't stop shyt...LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:35pm
SI, another thing did russ announce the blue star thing before it was actually implemented or was it after he'd send out the invites he came on board and said it? I cant remember. Also who didnt want you to have them? Yes, Im nosy. You too tbaby.

TC i feel like the blue stars were a drama increasing/traffic initiative to stop the more posteriffic (whether their speciality drama, thoughtfulness, ratchet, helpfunessl etc) folks leaving because of the foolishness that was going on.

I still miss ccluvsau and her crazy crew.

I've been watching and taking notes for nearly 8 years. Conclusion: Black American women are crazy.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jul 06 2014 at 8:37pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:38pm

that's actually what i meant by the heeelarity of it all...LOL
girl!!

it was straight up heathers!!
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

HELLO!!^^^^^^^ and the endless the clique doesnt like me threads/posts. Thats cause they dont know who the frack you are. Just start typing fools!!!!!
YAAAAASSS!! LOL

for real, i used to have giggle fits over "clique hate" and "goodbye cruel board" posts. 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:42pm

SI, another thing did russ announce the blue star thing before it was actually implemented or was it after he'd send out the invites he came on board and said it? I cant remember. Also who didnt want you to have them? Yes, Im nosy. You too tbaby.

TC i feel like the blue stars were a drama increasing/traffic initiative to stop the more posteriffic (whether their speciality drama, thoughtfulness, ratchet, helpfunessl etc) folks leaving because of the foolishness that was going on.

I still miss ccluvsau and her crazy crew.

I've been watching and taking notes for nearly 8 years. Conclusion: Black American women are crazy.

i had my own beef with russ, so i dont remember sh1t but getting in his ass
i dont really remember when the stars were implemented, but when the voting started, libra/leo/the one with the big titty soapy knee avi was the who voted no
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:43pm

it was an easy one to me. if someone NEVER posts their picture on here, why would you go out of your coward ass way to post, not on bhm, but on a askforum/ask.com/or whatever that sh*t was called

it was a puss move
but i digress

Ah ok.

maysay, i've never really cared for run tell dat posts.  i mean unless someone stole your money or layed hands on you or slept with your spouse...ie something serious, i don't see the need for unsolicited outings...but that's just me...

I get you...I think there's a difference in what people consider "unsolicited". I personally don't think remembering things that other people have themselves posted is a problem. But other people take it as trying to purposely drag someone.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I get you...I think there's a difference in what people consider "unsolicited". I personally don't think remembering things that other people have themselves posted is a problem. But other people take it as trying to purposely drag someone.

i don't think there is anything wrong with that recalling things said/posted previously "on here" to point out discrepancies   but like southern said...to just come out of the blue posting peoples photos when they haven't posted a photo themselves or posted photos of others recklessly...that's going too far....and to be clear...i'm just referencing that situation because it is being talked about right now...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:50pm

orly?  hmmmmm...like i said i missed alladat...and i was too lazy to search the archives when i returned....even tho i'm sure some of the historical drama has pooftastically poofed...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 27>