BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

so what you saying is....people who didn't even realize they were in the "clique" got voted into the "clique"?  lol funny as hell...

no
people know damn well they were in the clique
whether they want to admit it, to be different or whatever, is another story

now thats funny
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:17pm
is that how you became a blue star purp?  lol
i had no idea how the blue stars came to be.  i know it happened when i was on hiatus.  i came back and was like wtf is this blue shyt?  and wtf did i miss???  lol

i asked a few e-friends (i guess some would say we were in a clique...) and i was basically told that it was based on a combination of seniority, posting quantity/frequency and lack of troll-esque characteristics....and that russ send the invites out...lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

so what you saying is....people who didn't even realize they were in the "clique" got voted into the "clique"?  lol funny as hell...

no
people know damn well they were in the clique
whether they want to admit it, to be different or whatever, is another story

now thats funny

but some of the blue stars can't and have never been able to stand one another...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

It came out that the dude Keekaboo always referred to as "Mr." and her spouse she was not actually married to (though they did live together and all that)...so basically she was a baby mama with 3 kids and one on the way. Plus she was carrying on a phone/texting/video chatting relationship with one of the popular IC transplants.

I thought BHM was the stereotypical section 8 of the innanets? She should've felt right at home with the rest of us BHM hoodrats.Cool

One would think.

Even now folks aren't really trying to disclose their baby mama (or other might be considered ratchet) behavior so they can stay on their high horses I guess. Someone said that's why nycdiva doesn't post anymore...and some others.

nyc didnt give a damn about being a baby mama. her, baby, and fine ass daddy are doing fine
posting (an old ass) photo of her without her permission was out of line
same for the sh*t talking about where epitome gets her money 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

there were cliques. i dont know why people won't admit it. whether they were in them or not.
agree. however, it became ludicrous when "the clique" was the reason for EVERYTHING up to, and including, control of the weather. 

people spun it like they were bella mafia or some sh!t. LOL

that's actually what i meant by the heeelarity of it all...LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:21pm

is that how you became a blue star purp?  lol
i had no idea how the blue stars came to be.  i know it happened when i was on hiatus.  i came back and was like wtf is this blue shyt?  and wtf did i miss???  lol

i asked a few e-friends (i guess some would say we were in a clique...) and i was basically told that it was based on a combination of seniority, posting quantity/frequency and lack of troll-esque characteristics....and that russ send the invites out...lol

they were initially chosen by russ with his pervy ass
but i know for a fact members were later allowed to choose cuz i saw the chick say she didnt want me to have them Wacko
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:22pm

his pervy ass

LOLDead
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:22pm

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

They didn't like her ages ago. Oooowwweeee CLC vs the "click"/the popular crew/vip/plats or whatever they were called at the time. #slaughtertation she picked them off one by one and READ READ
*whispers* yeeeesssss... circa 2009!! 

LOL ... monica got a sassy mouf and fingers 

gyalllllllll!!!! I was in lurkdowm like bombohollllleeeeeee

The clique version one-3 was real deal. But the thing is folks would often use the "if there's a clique why oh why did i just disagree with_____ (member) my supposed clique sister in that other thread?" trope.

beautiful-stranger is pookies.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:24pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

It came out that the dude Keekaboo always referred to as "Mr." and her spouse she was not actually married to (though they did live together and all that)...so basically she was a baby mama with 3 kids and one on the way. Plus she was carrying on a phone/texting/video chatting relationship with one of the popular IC transplants.

I thought BHM was the stereotypical section 8 of the innanets? She should've felt right at home with the rest of us BHM hoodrats.Cool

One would think.

Even now folks aren't really trying to disclose their baby mama (or other might be considered ratchet) behavior so they can stay on their high horses I guess. Someone said that's why nycdiva doesn't post anymore...and some others.

nyc didnt give a damn about being a baby mama. her, baby, and fine ass daddy are doing fine
posting (an old ass) photo of her without her permission was out of line
same for the sh*t talking about where epitome gets her money 

I'm always confused about what's out of line on bhm. I guess that's because it depends on who is posting and who is being posted about.

All this is just entertainment to me though so it's whatever. There's only one poster whose posts I truly dislike but I just ignore them.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:27pm

there were cliques. i dont know why people won't admit it. whether they were in them or not.
agree. however, it became ludicrous when "the clique" was the reason for EVERYTHING up to, and including, control of the weather

people spun it like they were bella mafia or some sh!t. LOL

HELLO!!^^^^^^^ and the endless the clique doesnt like me threads/posts. Thats cause they dont know who the frack you are. Just start typing fools!!!!!

The blue star hate/want was so real back in the day. But nothing was worst than the first round of "make it to VIP threads. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I was there in the shadows puzzled as hell. 

I recall (tell me if im wrong SI) that Seductress didnt have enough posts but was the last or second to last to be made a blue star cause the other bluestars requested it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 27>
  Share Topic