BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:35pm
The last true persona non grata to me was CLCNY20, you know what let me give it to Pookies as well. Everyone else who says the board doesn't like them is actually inflating the "hate" - it's just that a handful of folks and said person get into arguments/shade throwing over and over and over and then comes the entire "woe is me, they don't like me cause I have a different opinion etc etc" shtick. 

I thanked the posts I agreed with but It simply comes down to - well make a topic then. You never know how a thread may be received, just type a coherent logical well written OP AND don't complain if it isn't answered right away.

Also we haven't had a BHM sex scandal in agessss. Im not talking that exposure business or the happily ever after story but the relationship (jump-off or higher) gone bad stuff- the creeping the skype sessions the PMs the hotel reciepts, the flying to different time zones, the jumping the back fences etc. OR a nice actual reveal thread. Bunny  revealed herself, and was hyping hers a bit in the end talmbout shes gonna reveal xyz with her spreadsheet but what was good about the thread was epitome and ______ and ______ in that thread. Not the actual reveal.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jul 06 2014 at 6:38pm
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

The last true persona non grata to me was CLCNY20, you know what let me give it to Pookies as well. Everyone else who says the board doesn't like them is actually inflating the "hate" - it's just that a handful of folks and said person get into arguments/shade throwing over and over and over and then comes the entire "woe is me, they don't like me cause I have a different opinion etc etc" shtick. 

wait, say what now?
I know nobody likes pookies or any of her other screen names (cuz she's a bold and blatant thief), but people don't like CLCNY?

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Jul 06 2014 at 6:42pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:48pm
yea i was just about to ask… 

why is clc a persona non grata? 
(had to google that.. but tooken. thats cute)  
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:53pm
Some people on this board takes it as their personal page.
Not everyone s going to agree. What I notice s that there are a few who contribute and if their opinion is not considered the norm..they are frowned upon.
Some people on here need to Live and Let Go.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:59pm
pookies makes threads and ppl talk to her now.. 

i dont think there is anyone who is disliked by everyone.. or even most ppl.. except for maybe iliveforbhm 

joe used to be but ppl are coming around about him too. 

there have been periods where ppl will go crazy/scrutinize about every single thing certain ppl say.. but yea no one is disliked by everyone. 
star thinks she is… 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:05pm
They didn't like her ages ago. Oooowwweeee CLC vs the "click"/the popular crew/vip/plats or whatever they were called at the time. #slaughtertation she picked them off one by one and READ READ

Southern im talking before the scamming was found out, the horse pics time. I believe that was the time her relationship with a member came out

You can be hated one day and adored the next. And everyone can be the next victim/target.

Brja IA but logic (in certain topics) can escape some folks (and some are set in their ways) and when other posters try to highlight (respectfully) the "backward azz logic" or give another POV then that's where the foolishness begins. One feel attacked the other get exasperated and keyboard get drenched and it delves into a $hit throwing match.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:12pm
Who on earth is Pookies?

And the like/dislike is cyclical. I've seen people get ganged up on in the past, that's undeniable. There have been cliques on here. Don't see that much anymore these days but then again, this board is in agony.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:14pm
JP pookies has had a couple usernames but i dont remember her username now.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:16pm
The clique thing is so funny. I remember when the whole thing with keekaboo happened and I was watching like...dang you can do anything when you're pretty and have friends to back you up.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

They didn't like her ages ago. Oooowwweeee CLC vs the "click"/the popular crew/vip/plats or whatever they were called at the time. #slaughtertation she picked them off one by one and READ READ
*whispers* yeeeesssss... circa 2009!! 

LOL ... monica got a sassy mouf and fingers 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style