Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:28pm
I don't remember how I discovered TTT, but I use to post on weave and natural hair section. The weave section had so much drama with the infamous group order scams and dragging of hair vendors. Saw a thread in LSA where people said they stopped posting in BHM cause BHM was too cliquey. Another forum said BHM weaves and lacefronts people were stingy and wouldn't share their vendors. 
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:37pm
Meh! Ish got boring
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:51pm
Hey, the search function worked today!LOL  For you Coco:
 http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/you-gone-buy-blac-chynas-clothes_topic368206_page22.html?KW=coconess

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i genuinely want an outside persons opinion on if that was 'coming for her' 
cus this is crazy… 

she must be having a bad day to get all hype over that.. 

It was shade typical BHM style.

And it is absolute irony (or hypocrisy) for you to tell anyone here to chill, seeing how you fight for the last word with having a different opinion every other day/thread...
ijs
i was not throwing shade at her… 
i throw shade all the time.. id have no problem owning up to it 5 seconds after doing it.. 

because i get into too many altercations on here… i can't tell a person to chill? others never overreact?
okay… 

Hey you wanted an outside opinion...well you got it and still you want to argue.
My point proven.  Okay you can have the last word.  I'm not pressed like a starched shirt.
LOL

Seeing that I skip over your posts 97% of the time, and the posts I do read aren't that interesting to comment on,  there goes your "habit" theory.  Secondly  the only recent exchange I found between us was above--and I wasn't being particularly "straight up" nasty then, or "extra extra".

In fact you even thinking I got beef with you is actually pretty funny to me.  Trust me when I say you are not on my  bhm radar

LOL@ Ricky, no lie those old BHM days were dramatical! 

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:44pm
lol.....

I see yall trying to spice sh*t up on here...Good job
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by maysay1<b> maysay1 wrote:

Other posters have called me all kinds of names (bitch, crazy, etc) and said some vile things to me.
..but I guess I don't take it personally since I still post.

I can see how it would turn others off though.

Sheit, I've had my share of insults, put downs and team draggings on here. It hasn't deterred me yet. I've been persona non grata for long stretches of time on BHM and then the next minute, people are cool. So I never get too comfortable in my status on here at any given time LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:53pm
That quote means nothing... But Even in the end of it you felt the need to reiterate her lame joke about being pressed like a shirt... So yes even that day you were extra. but that was very mild/tame for you.
I'm sure if I felt like it I could quote several things you've said to me out of left field.

I'm all over your radar and you're sayin anything but okay. Keep with them fallacies
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:01pm
*yawn*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:27pm
hopeful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hopeful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:12pm
I still lurk, but IA with some of the other comments and my username sucks.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:23pm
LOL

Ive seen worse usernames. Its not that bad. I think more lurkers should post. Most threads have like 1000 view and 20 posts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 27>
  Share Topic