BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:42pm
where the fvck my avi
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

When we try and have topics about things other than weave vs a twistout things go haywire and people dont forget what you said 87 days ago and the time you said it.

Ex: the whole Daycare is Broke Bish activity thread Confused, and the whole time I kept thinking this is why people dont bring certain things up here.

and dont even bring up no man issuesCryCryCry

I read a ton of books but the book forum besides Tatee is Deader than dead so I belong to a forum on FB that discusses all kinds of books. 

The thing is if we all keep not posting because its dead, it will stay dead.

LOLThis. Sometimes I think people be acting so bougie. Like certain things are unheard of. It makes the real people think twice about sharing and adding to the topic out of fear of being called a broke bish that should have kept her legs closed. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:25pm
Thanks Tbaby!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I think the juvenile mindset that pervaded this site is what drove most away.  I don't even post as often because of it.  Ppl take things too personally and attack with alot of nastiness.

Real surprising coming from you......

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

When we try and have topics about things other than weave vs a twistout things go haywire and people dont forget what you said 87 days ago and the time you said it.

Ex: the whole Daycare is Broke Bish activity thread Confused, and the whole time I kept thinking this is why people dont bring certain things up here.

and dont even bring up no man issuesCryCryCry

I read a ton of books but the book forum besides Tatee is Deader than dead so I belong to a forum on FB that discusses all kinds of books. 

The thing is if we all keep not posting because its dead, it will stay dead.

LOLThis. Sometimes I think people be acting so bougie. Like certain things are unheard of. It makes the real people think twice about sharing and adding to the topic out of fear of being called a broke bish that should have kept her legs closed. 

Junior went to day care and I was a stay at home mom...Confused He needed to socialize and I needed time to get my manicure. Chile please....
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I think the juvenile mindset that pervaded this site is what drove most away.  I don't even post as often because of it.  Ppl take things too personally and attack with alot of nastiness.

Real surprising coming from you......

Thanks for proving my point.  I remotely remember something we disagreed on last year, but obviously its still fresh in your mind. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:57pm
Did y'all enjoy BHM more when there was an influx of men and IC immigrants?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Did y'all enjoy BHM more when there was an influx of men and IC immigrants?
no. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:59pm
I feel like Im on BHM just by habit right now.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:01pm

it was fine before the men

funny that one summer when they came and fine after many of them left

I don't come on here to form sisterly bonds and I don't prefer a no male forum

male trolls are annoying but regular male posters are fine with me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training