Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 25>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Me and my husband were talking about going to disney world this summer. Then we thought about the adventure and price of carrying 6 kids on a plane and I was like we need to get an RV. It would be perfect. I love driving so I would love it!

That would be so much fun. You can stop and see other places on the way. There are good rv rental companies. I know there was a blog I used to follow of family that had 6 or 7 kids and they lived in their rv. I wish I could remember the name.

Plus, at disney you can bring your own food so having an rv makes that much easier.

Yeah I love sightseeing too. I want a nice comfy one with a nice kitchen area. Bringing my own food on trips has saved us soo much money. We eat out for maybe one or two meals each day and I make the other meal.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Me and my husband were talking about going to disney world this summer. Then we thought about the adventure and price of carrying 6 kids on a plane and I was like we need to get an RV. It would be perfect. I love driving so I would love it!

I love driving too but I don't know if I can handle alla that on wheels lol. I know I'd need a big one.

lol. I think I can handle that big boy. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:42pm
petite, yeah I think I can too. I used to drive a school bus back when they still allowed 16 year old students to do that .

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 05 2014 at 4:42pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

have you seen the unicats? It can go ANYWHERE .... I'd love a luxury version of this

Yes I love the glam ones, that'd what I mean it's costs the same as putting a house on a remote piece of land by the lake

Yeah they get up there in price. For me, I think being mobile and being able to see lots of things is the draw.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:44pm
you guys should start the rv thread… 

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

you'd be surprised who's already in the micro-business/loan business if you just ask maysay!

That is probably true.

Maybe I will start a thread on it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:45pm
but I kinda see what yall are saying though about going to other forums where you know there's interest in your topic. I have an interest in tech stuff, audio, geeky type stuff. I had a dlna issue the other day that I wanted to ask bunz about so bad  LOL but I went to my other forum. Eventually, I figured it out myself though--WMP just sucks!

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 05 2014 at 4:45pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you guys should start the rv thread… 

instead of taking this one all the way off topic huh lol
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

*IG destroyed internet forums, FB & Twitter before the even knew it.

/thread

Instagram couldn't even get rid of Vine. LOL
And Facebook owns Instagram.
If anything Twitter killed forums. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:50pm
Just saw the unicat. I likey.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 25>