BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:19pm
have you seen the unicats? It can go ANYWHERE .... I'd love a luxury version of this

Yes I love the glam ones, that'd what I mean it's costs the same as putting a house on a remote piece of land by the lake

Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:20pm
you'd be surprised who's already in the micro-business/loan business if you just ask maysay!

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Do you remember when Oprah and Gayle went camping? If Oprah doesn't sleep outside, neither do I. I wanna be in nature...but not like IN it.

But an RV with solar panels, composting toilet, wifi, shower, fridge...I could do that. I do like cooking stuff over a campfire though...as long as I can eat inside without the bugs.

yes I remember that with O & Gayle.

Bold: I'm the same way. That's why SIL laughs at me. I'll sit around the campfire talking and having fun. When food is ready, I go inside to eat. LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 05 2014 at 4:22pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I just think that people got bored and left. Its pretty dry. Same posters posting. I can pretty much predict whats gonna be said and by who. And that formspring thread was a mess. People took it too far and acted like cowards. 

For me personally I like threads about family, motherhood etc and I think alot of the posters on here are young and or childless so I don't start topics about some of the things that I would like to talk about because I don't think anyone cares or can relate. So I just go to forums with people that can relate to me. I am usually really busy too so I don't post alot on any forums.

There are a lot of mothers here, you should start the threads that interest you

Everyone should, what's the worst that can happen, no posts thats not that bad

Yeah but the fact that I know that I will get responses/advice/input on another forum dedicated to that subject, it just make more sense for me to post it there.  I agree with maysay that BHM pretty much has the same type of topics over and over again. 

And honestly I am an open book type of person. I like to share things. I believe that your story can help people but I have seen some of the most petty things get brought back up. So I chose to keep it simple on here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Me and my husband were talking about going to disney world this summer. Then we thought about the adventure and price of carrying 6 kids on a plane and I was like we need to get an RV. It would be perfect. I love driving so I would love it!

That would be so much fun. You can stop and see other places on the way. There are good rv rental companies. I know there was a blog I used to follow of family that had 6 or 7 kids and they lived in their rv. I wish I could remember the name.

Plus, at disney you can bring your own food so having an rv makes that much easier.

Yeah I love sightseeing too. I want a nice comfy one with a nice kitchen area. Bringing my own food on trips has saved us soo much money. We eat out for maybe one or two meals each day and I make the other meal.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Me and my husband were talking about going to disney world this summer. Then we thought about the adventure and price of carrying 6 kids on a plane and I was like we need to get an RV. It would be perfect. I love driving so I would love it!

I love driving too but I don't know if I can handle alla that on wheels lol. I know I'd need a big one.

lol. I think I can handle that big boy. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:42pm
petite, yeah I think I can too. I used to drive a school bus back when they still allowed 16 year old students to do that .

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 05 2014 at 4:42pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:43pm

have you seen the unicats? It can go ANYWHERE .... I'd love a luxury version of this

Yes I love the glam ones, that'd what I mean it's costs the same as putting a house on a remote piece of land by the lake

Yeah they get up there in price. For me, I think being mobile and being able to see lots of things is the draw.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:44pm
you guys should start the rv thread… 

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:44pm

you'd be surprised who's already in the micro-business/loan business if you just ask maysay!

That is probably true.

Maybe I will start a thread on it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style