Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 25>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:28pm
I used to be really heavy on this site back in 2009, but then I also was unemployed then.  One thing that turned me off was that because I wasn't a popular member, my questions were rarely answered.  Then the hair sections were really slow and I couldn't be bothered to come on as much.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Not sure what these topics are 

But I think motherhood threads would do well

Popular bhm topics:
race
skin color
beauty/fashion/food
black news items
wshh shenaBrothans
black celebrities

Things I want to talk about:
camping/rving
minimalism
productivity/efficiency/personal challenges/tracking
early retirement/personal finance
asexuality/alternative sexuality
alternative living
microbusiness
activism
...and a bunch of other stuff
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:52pm
lol,  when it's slow like this, I can finally almost keep up.

I do wonder how the site makes any revenue though with so little traffic. I'm surprised they are able to 'keep the lights on.' But maybe it makes $ for the owners in some other way
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:56pm
just because those topics are what will keep ppl talking for 50 pages.. doesnt mean that other things and alternative type lifestyles wouldnt be interesting.. maybe we cant add too much to those but most ppl here are interested in learning/reading i think. 

id be there for productivity, asexuality, and alternative living (this one would just be interesting to me.. not about that life most likely).. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:58pm
1. As has been said before, the malice that comes attached to "BHM never forgets", usually some passive aggressive dumb comment made in reference to something else a poster said before that has nothing to do with the topic at hand....then people ask what's being referenced, and its downhill from there. Most of us have good memories, just because you spew some shat on Thread A now means you wont be allowed to live it down in Threads B,C,D and Z.

2. The creation of TTTjr from the summer of thirst and the bannings that ensued...i was put on a 4 day timeout for calling someone a "simpleton" Pinch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:58pm
oh and lots on here would be into activism Confused
id def be down to go chain myself to a tree or something 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Things I want to talk about:
camping/rving
minimalism
productivity/efficiency/personal challenges/tracking
early retirement/personal finance
asexuality/alternative sexuality
alternative living
microbusiness
activism
...and a bunch of other stuff

!!!
I wish you'd make this thread. I want to travel across country in one. My brothers have them and I can't wait to be part of the rv crew LOL.  We have taken trips with them before.

I'm already mentally building my rv in my head. I know it has to have everything in it! Hub swears he won't drive it though. Said if I want one, I'll have to drive it.Cry

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

oh and lots on here would be into activism Confused
id def be down to go chain myself to a tree or something 

LOLLOLLOL You'z a damn fool
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:03pm
maysay we so want an rv, to travel across the country with

We've looked at them but the new large ones that we like can get you a great cabin/cottage

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

2. The creation of TTTjr from the summer of thirst and the bannings that ensued...i was put on a 4 day timeout for calling someone a "simpleton" Pinch
!!! I have no idea why "simple" and its variants tickle me so. HAHAHAH!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 25>
  Share Topic