BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:14am

people also have a hard time when their opinion may not be shared by a lot of other people in a thread

they then turn that into something else
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:30am
there was a time when sex workers and atheists were very strong on here

It was during/after the summer of thirst so there were a lot of posters

People got ran off by them... so conservative or liberal doesn't seem to matter

It's the back and forth that creates pages. 

The problem is that some can't back and forth about the topic, they have to get personal and that's when feelings are caught, bannings or goodbye this cruel board happen. 

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

The problem is that some can't back and forth about the topic, they have to get personal and that's when feelings are caught, bannings or goodbye this cruel board happen. 

all of what you said but especially this.  plus it seems like people carry their frustration from thread to thread.  i mean i can see cracking a jokey joke about some prior shyt but actually being mad seems like it takes entirely too much effort but i think some people are just hyped/amped all day errr day anyway...lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:05am
it seems like bhm operates on a cycle.  coombyah...the calm (boring)...drama...rinse...repeat...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

imo.  It seems like in general there are a lot of places BHM is not willing to go

hmmmmm...so, what you wanna talk about?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:57am
1. that website where everyone decided to mind everyone else's business but not their own
2. in 2014 who has time be posting on a website where you must copy/paste your responses bc of posting errors? not I.
3. those who i want to stay in touch w/on BHM, I do on different mediums. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:32pm
I just think that people got bored and left. Its pretty dry. Same posters posting. I can pretty much predict whats gonna be said and by who. And that formspring thread was a mess. People took it too far and acted like cowards. 

For me personally I like threads about family, motherhood etc and I think alot of the posters on here are young and or childless so I don't start topics about some of the things that I would like to talk about because I don't think anyone cares or can relate. So I just go to forums with people that can relate to me. I am usually really busy too so I don't post alot on any forums.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

all of what you said but especially this.  plus it seems like people carry their frustration from thread to thread.
Agree with ALL of the above. People can't agree to disagree and move on. It will just be a never ending feud.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:54pm
too many bishes....
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

it seems like bhm operates on a cycle.  coombyah...the calm (boring)...drama...rinse...repeat...

And this.

'member when russ shut bhm off, like cut off all utilities, over cclu coming for his neck 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
  Share Topic